Nusa Penida Instagram Unforgettable Tour
Get ready to experience the Nusa Penida “Hall of Fame” of attractions as our tour guide will take you to the most legendary spots in Nusa Penida. All the beautiful photos that you see and dream about visiting will now become a reality. From beginning to the end you will be able to have a fun and unforgettable experience
Full Tour Schedule
6:30 AM – Pick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
8:15 AM – Arrive at Sanur Port and take a speed boat to Nusa Penida
9:00 AM – Arrive in Nusa Penida and start your tour
10:00 AM – Visit Angel’s Billabong
11:00 AM – Visit Broken Beach
12:00 PM – Visit Kelingking Beach
1:00 PM – Lunch Time!
3:00 PM – Visit Crystal Bay
4:00 PM – Return back to the Nusa Penida port
4:30 PM – Arrive at Nusa Penida port and take a speed boat to the Sanur port
5:20 PM – Arrive at Sanur port and travel back to your hotel
6:30 PM – Arrive back at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
per adult from
9 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Parking Fees
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Roundtrip high speed boat tickets
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Sanur Beach
What's excluded :
- Attraction entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Broken Beach (Pasih Uug)
- Entry/Admission - Kelingking Beach
- Entry/Admission - Angel's Billabong
- Entry/Admission - Crystal Bay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Broken Beach (Pasih Uug), Bunga Mekar, Nusapenida, Klungkung Regency, Bali 80771, Indonesia
Broken Beach is an incredible little cove that you do not want to miss. The highlight of the cove and the reason it is called Broken Beach is due to the archway that wraps around the bay allowing water to flow in and out from the ocean.
All around the world, there are unique ways in which the earth has eroded over time. Sometimes mother nature leaves us with something quite remarkable. Broken Beach is one of those places that leave us in a state of awe immediately when you see it.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kelingking Beach, Desa Bunga Mekar, 80771 Indonesia
Nusa Penida has so many amazing views making it hard to pick a favorite. But when the cliffs form in the shape of a Tyrannosaurus Rex at Kelingking Beach it’s bound to be a crowd favorite. Kelingking actually translates into the English meaning “Pinkie” a term referencing the smallest finger on the hand. Just like a pinkie promise, the land does also appear to take the form of a Kelingking or pinkie finger. However, it is the comparison to the T-Rex that has caused this location to become so popular. Every day thousands of tourists flock here to get there perfect Instagram worthy picture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Angel's Billabong, Banjar Sumpang, Desa Bunga Mekar, Sakti 80771 Indonesia
Angel’s Billabong is one of the magical spots that you won’t want to miss on your trip to Nusa Penida. A crystal clear tide pool cascades into the ocean on the west coast of the island while manta rays cruise around the coast.
The Billabong is a remarkable formation. The crystal clear water allows you to see the patterns and textures beneath the surface and in some areas, the water is deep enough for a little dip!
It’s definitely one of the most highly photographed spots on Nusa Penida because of how unique the landscape is. Be sure to bring your bathing suit and take a dip.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Crystal Bay, West of Nusa Penida, 80771 Indonesia
Crystal Bay is located on the west side of Nusa Penida. The bay is a popular tourist destination with its black, crystal looking sand. Once you are there you can rent umbrellas, chairs, snorkel gear, and buy light refreshments. It’s a great way to relax, unwind and enjoy a bit of time on the beach. Just outside of the bay, there is a big rock, a small island even, which is shown below and helps to make your photos turn out even more beautiful.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sanur Beach, Sanur, Denpasar Indonesia
We'll take the boat to Nusa Penida from Sanur port.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Nusa Penida Island, Sampalan Nusa Garden Bungalow, 80771 Indonesia
This is the island that you will be visiting.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from your hotel by a shuttle bus from Pickup and drop-off service hotel area: Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Airport, Jimbaran, Canggu Club, Nusa Dua Central, BTDC, Ubud Central. Ports
- Sanur Port
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.