Nusa Penida Discover Scuba Diving Program
Why would you choose Discover Scuba Diving experience with us:
- no more than 2 participants per guide in the ocean;
- own training facilities with arguably the best diving pool on the island;
- certified PADI instructors
- experienced dive and boat crew;
- only professionally maintained or new gear;
- own powerful boat;
- friendly and chilled vibes onboard;
- more than 10 years experience in diving Nusa Penida and Bali.
We aim to deliver the best experiences with safety being our absolute priority.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full set of standard diving gear. Computer not included.
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Dive computer
Try scuba diving on a vibrant coral reefs of Nusa Penida!
Safe, professional and 100% directly supervised activity.
You will have a detailed 30-40 minute briefing covering the whole experience, breathing, equalisation, equipment and safety.
The briefing is followed by a pool practice. Plunge into our purposely built training pool and try breathing underwater under the supervision of the PADI instructor. Master simple underwater skills - and you are all set to go diving in the Indian Ocean.
Our boat is waiting for you across the road - right on the beach. Short ride to the divesite with the best conditions at the moment - here you are diving on a beautiful coral reef.
There is no more than 2 participants per one instructor in the open water, so the whole experience feel really private.
Your dive normally lasts for about 35-55 minutes, depending on your air consumption.
The participants are directly supervised by the instructor at all times, maximum depth of the dive will not exceed 12 meters.
Departure Point :Pure Dive Resort, Nusa Penida, Jl Ped - Buyuk, Ped, Nusa Penida, Kabupatén Klungkung, Bali 80771, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We are walking distance, no more than 10-20 minutes from most of accommodations in Sental, Ped or Toyapakeh. If you are in Penida and do not use a scooter or bicycle to explore the island - let us know. We'll pick you up.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Reasonably good health, no issues with respiratory system, sinuses or ears.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We've limited the quantity of guests onboard to the maximum of 8 people and the amount of guides/instructors to the maximum of 4 people, allowing ample social distancing onboard. Dive gear (masks, regulators, snorkels, BCDs, wetsuits and boots) is disinfected and sanitised after a day of diving.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.