Nusa Penida Day Trip for 3 dives
Join us for three incredible dives around the islands of Nusa Penida, Nusa Ceningan and Nusa Lembongan. An exhilarating experience - great drifts, stunning reefs, big fish and an all-round abundance of marine life. You have the chance to see Manta rays, seasonal Mola (July - Oct), schooling fish and the healthiest coral reefs in Bali.
Sometimes strong currents and cold water temperatures (especially during Mola season), not for beginner divers, suitable for Open Water certified divers (or above) with 25+ dive experience and recent diving within past 6 months.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch boxes can be made according to dietary requirements
- Bottled water - Bring your own refillable bottle if you have one :)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- 2 free tanks Nitrox 32% if certified
- PADI Dive Professional, tanks and weights
- Hotel pick up and drop off (Sanur, Kuta, Benoa / Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Legian)
- Maximum 4 divers to 1 Dive Professional
What's excluded :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- 3rd tank of Nitrox if desired
- Hotel pick up and drop off to hotels outside of South Bali
- Private Guide (mandatory) for divers with less than 25 dives or who have not dived for 6+ months
This special location is not just about big fish, the reefs here are also home to incredible macro life, turtles, sea snakes, reef sharks, Wobbegong sharks and numerous fish species including Lionfish, Sting rays, several Scorpionfish species, bright and colourful Nudibranch, Butterfly fish, Angelfish, Snappers, Puffers, Fusiliers and many crab and shrimp species are all possible to see here.
Nusa Penida is about 45 minutes by speedboat from Sanur harbour. Surface intervals and lunch are on board the boat. Hotel pick up is from 7am and you'll be back around 4-5pm.
Please note there are often strong currents with colder water temperatures.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free hotel transfers to most hotels in South Bali area: Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Nusa Dua (Benoa Area). If you are staying outside of these zones (eg. Canggu, Uluwatu, Ubud) let us know and we can arrange to meet you OR pick up from your area at a small surcharge.Ports
- Benoa Harbour
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Due to the conditions at Nusa Penida, we require all divers to have a minimum of 25 logged dives with recent diving in the past 6 months.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.