Nusa Lembongan Highlights Day Trip All-Inclusive
Nusa Lembongan Day trip becomes one of the most favorite tour packages to enjoy Bali attractions. In this tour, you will visit some amazing Nusa Lembongan landmarks for several hours. Nusa Lembongan can only be reached by fast boat. It takes one hour to get to this island. Your tour will start at 08.00 am and you will be picked up by your driver from your hotel. During this tour, you are about to visit some landmarks such as Mangrove Tour, Snorkeling 1 point, Banana Boat, Island Tour to devil’s Tears, and dream beach & Panorama. You will also have lunch in Nusa Lembongan and enjoy a wide variety of typical meals of Indonesia.
What's included :
- Pickup from your hotel and back to your hotel (sharing)
- Lunch - indonesian lunch
- A driver who can speak English as your guide
- Entrance ticket for each attraction
- Fasboat return ticket
- Entry/Admission - Sanur Beach Harbour
- Entrance ticket for mangrove tour
- Entry/Admission - Mangrove Forest Nusa Lembongan
- Entry/Admission - Devil's Tears
- Entry/Admission - Dream Beach
- Entry/Admission - Snorkeling lembongan
What's excluded :
- Any others personal expenses
Stop At: Mangrove Forest Nusa Lembongan, Jl. Jungutbatu, 80225 Indonesia
Enjoying a holiday in Bali does not seem to be perfect before you visit the island of Nusa Lembongan. The island is located at the Klungkung Bali. On the island, you can find a variety of tourist destinations to be missed as the beauty beneath the sea, beaches, caves, and others. One of them is the Mangrove Forest Nusa Lembongan that could be one of the most popular tourist spots for domestic and international travelers. Visitors can explore the forest using traditional canoe anglers. Moreover, the uniqueness of mangrove forests that is not dependent on a particular season so well in the dry season or the rainy season, these lands will remain green look that will certainly be interesting to be explored.
To visit the island of Nusa Lembongan, you can use a speedboat from Sanur Beach pier to get to the pier of Jungut Batu or Mushroom Bay. You can find a number of providers fast boat to Nusa Lembongan is ready to serve route for four times trip of home and away every day. The trip from Bali to Nusa Lembongan takes about 30 minutes. When you arrive at Batu Jungut, you can rent a bike or car to take you to the mangrove forest area. Furthermore, you can book a package tour to get around in the middle of the lush mangrove forest by boat.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Devil's Tears, Nusa Lembongan (A few minutes from Dream Beach), 80771 Indonesia
Nusa Lembongan is quickly becoming one of Bali’s most popular attractions due to it scenic landscape and beautiful beaches.
Getting to Devil’s Tears Blowhole & Waves, Nusa Lembongan Bali
Devil’s Tears is a rocky outcrop on the southwestern part of the coast where you can see huge waves splashing up against the rocks and a giant blowhole that shoots water skyward. One of the most attractive features of the splash caused by the wave is the little rainbow trail which is often common in the evenings as the sunset is approaching.
The entrance to Devil’s Tears is free. After you have finished watching the waves, take a walk along one of the nearby walking tracks here. The low cliffs in the south offer some beautiful coastal walks, particularly from Dream Beach up to Sunset Beach. There are also some caves along here which can be explored at low tide.
To get to Nusa Lembongan from Bali, take a boat from Sanur Beach near Jalan Hangtuah. Departures depend on the tide, so it is best to check with your hotel to book before arriving at the beach. Just note that most boats required you to walk out into the water to board, so make sure to wear short pants and shoes that are easily removed.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dream Beach, Lembongan island, Jungutbatu, Nusa Penida, Klungkung Regency, Bali 80771, Indonesia
The blue waters off Dream Beach are clear and great for swimming during low tide, but extra care should be taken as it can get pretty rough since it faces directly out into the Indian Ocean. Parts of the beach are pretty rocky and it’s best to avoid these bits if you’re going to wade out into the waves.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Snorkeling lembongan, Mushroom bay road, Lembongan, 8C8M+CMM, Jungutbatu, Kec. Nusa Penida, Kabupaten Klungkung, Bali 80771, Indonesia
1 point snorkeling activity and benana boat(sharing)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in(Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Tuban, Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua area, Tanjung Benoa, Sanur, Denpasar, Ubud,Uluwatu area, Gianyar)Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Port of Benoa, 7646+WRV, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides