Nusa Dua Foodie Adventure
Hop on a motorbike ride with the Good Indonesian Food tour, explore a journey that goes beyond the major leisure attraction compound, and immerse to the local neighbourhood of Nusa Dua, where we can enjoy local lifestyle and taste authentic Balinese cuisine – from lawar, serapah, suckling pig or chicken betutu to traditional Balinese seafood barbecue.
Monday to Sunday
11.30am to 2pm
per adult from
What's included :
- 4 types of foods in 2 hours ( Small to medium portions, just enough to make you full)
- Motorcycle (guest will be accompanied by driver)
- Small group capacity (maximum 4 people per guide)
- Local Foodie Buddy (English and Indonesian speaking)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Other entrance fees and expenses such as other meals, drinks, and shopping unless otherwise stated.
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips & gratuities
- Home to some of the most prestigious – world class chain resort that faced the pristine beach, and a major high end leisure complex in Bali, with manicured garden and an upmarket shopping facility, the Nusa Dua area is a jewel that lies on the southern peninsula of Bali.
Though seems pretty modern, traces of traditions of how the locals are, can still be discovered, especially from its food scenery.
Hop on a motorcycle with the Good Indonesian Food tour, explore a journey that goes beyond the major leisure attraction compound, and immerse to the local neighborhood of Nusa Dua, where we can taste authentic Balinese cuisine – from lawar, serapah, suckling pig or chicken betutu to traditional Balinese seafood barbecue.
Departure Point :Pepito Market / Bread & Honey Cafe - Nusa Dua, Jln. By Pass Ngurah Rai, Bualu - Nusa Dua, Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai, Benoa, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali 80363, Indonesia
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not accessible for wheelchair
- Wear comfortable and relax clothing
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform us for any food restriction
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.