North of Bali Trip with Dolphin at Lovina Beach
Let's enjoy the amazing nature north of Bali. This private tour will take you to visit the Lovina beach to watch a Dolphin on their own habitat, and also seeing amazing underwater world on snorkeling at Lovina beach. The tour also will take you to discover Gitgit Waterfall , Handara Iconic Gate, Ulundanu Bratan Temple, meet our friendly private tour driver at your hotel lobby and experience the amazing nature of Bali
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/admission at Lovina for Watching Dolphin
- Entry/Admission at Gitgit Waterfall
- Entry/adimission at Handara Gate
- Entry/admission at Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Gitgit Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Handara Iconic Gate
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lovina Beach, Lovina Beach, Buleleng District, Buleleng Regency, Bali
Bali Dolphin Tour is one of the best Bali Full Day Tour Packages to see the Dolphin in Lovina beach, Lovina beach is one of Spectacular beach with Dolphin habitat and perfect place for Watching dolphins in northern Bali Islands. Our Bali Tour Driver will Pickup you early morning about 03.00 Am at your hotel lobby for Bali Dolphin Tour, we will directly to Lovina Beach to catch the traditional outrigger boat to see Dolphin, we will using traditional outrigger boat to go inside the sea of lovina beach, and we will wait in the boat till the dolphin go to surface, after the dolphin go to the surface, you can take picture as many as you like
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gitgit Waterfall, Singaraja 81112 Indonesia
Visit the amazing waterfall from height hill which is encircled by fertile rain forest plantation. This waterfall is situated in the jungle of forest, fresh atmosphere with beautiful panorama of rice terrace are presenting on the way to this waterfall. This waterfall produce the clear water with some time the local children play around and having bath.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Handara Iconic Gate, Handara Golf & Resort Bali, Singaraja 81161 Indonesia
Visit and take the picture with amazing back drop of iconic gate at front of Handara golf Singaraja
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Due to Lake Beratan Bedugul so well known as a vacation spot in Bali, almost every day Lake Beratan Bedugul always crowded with tourist visits. Even though during the low season on the island of Bali, tourist visits remain high at Lake Beratan in Bedugul. Therefore, before you have a vacation to Lake Beratan in Bedugul Bali, it’s good to know some information that will help you in planning a vacation to Bedugul Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
The island of Bali has lots of distinctive and exciting places to ascertain. Of course, things that you simply don’t seem to be going see it in alternative locations within the world. One in each of the distinctive components of the island that you simply ought to visit is Jatiluwih green land rice terrace, Bali. moreover, Jatiluwih came from word Jati mean original, and therefore the word Luwih means lovely.
Pass By: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun Temple or Pura Taman Ayun is a magnificent family temple of Mengwi empire. This is one of the most visited temple in Bali, both local and foreign tourists.
It's located in Mengwi Village, Mengwi sub district, Badung regency and about 18 Km north side of Denpasar town. It is strategically located beside of major roadway between Denpasar to Singaraja.
Taman Ayun Temple is also one of six royal temples in Bali making it very important both spiritually and historically. The temple’s name Taman Ayun translates to the ‘Garden Temple in the Water’.
Pass By: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Bali is filled with incredible things to see and do and Tanah Lot is one of them. Sunset is one of the most popular times to visit this temple but is it the best time to visit? Tanah Lot is home to not only pretty scenery but a special temple too. There are so many incredible temples in Bali it would be impossible to pick a favourite, but Tanah Lot was definitely worth a visit.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offeredWe do pick up our traveler and drop them back in to the hotel after we have finished our trip.Our cover area consist of : Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Airport, Benoa Harbour, Ubud & uluwatu. Other pick up area please contact us for more detail.Ports
- Padang Bai Port, Bali 80871, Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.