North Bali of Instagram Tour – The Most Beautiful Spots (Include All Tickets)
If pictures are at the heart of your vacation, save time and energy by heading straight to the Instagram hotpots on this private door-to-door tour. Pose for timeless shots at the Banyumala Twin Waterfalls, the lake temple of Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, the gates of the Handara Golf Course, and the Wanagiri Hidden Hills with their floating bird’s nest and iconic swing, tour include all ticket entrance.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by Private fully air-conditioner car
- Experienced English speaking driver as tour guide
- Petrol & parking fees
- Bottle mineral water
- Admission tickets as per itinerary
- Afternoon coffee or tea at the coffee farm
- Government tax
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Handara Iconic Gate
- Entry/Admission - Wanagiri Hidden Hills
- Entry/Admission - Banyumala Twin Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Twin Lake View
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Any private expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun Temple is a big temple located in Mengwi District and Badung regency. It is one of the heritance from the empire of Mengwi with beautiful temple building and the big fishpond surrounds it. This Temple owns the building boosting high and joins with others with beautiful decoration and it is designed by Balinese architecture.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. It is one of the most beautiful temple in Bali. It floats on the lake of Beratan with the background of green and smoky hills make this place is a nice spot for you pictures.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Handara Iconic Gate, Handara Golf & Resort Bali, Singaraja 81161 Indonesia
Next destination will visit Handara Iconic Gate, It is very popular gate in Bali with the smoky hills as the background. Make your best Instagram picture here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wanagiri Hidden Hills, Jl. Munduk - Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada Indonesia
This one Instagram place is something could not be missed, take your unique photo on the bird nest, swing and a place overlooking the lake, there are many interesting spots to take your best picture.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Banyumala Twin Waterfalls, Wanagiri, Sukasada, Buleleng Regency, Bali 81161, Indonesia
This is one of the most hidden waterfalls in Bali, walk down the alley passing the jungle path way with very fresh natural environment. It is less tourist area as the location is a gem, enjoy swimming and breathe the fresh air.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Twin Lake View, Jl. Raya Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada 81161 Indonesia
Buyan is the 3rd biggest lake and Tamblingan is the smallest lake in Bali from 4 lakes it has. Both lake loated next to each other so people called Danau Kembar or Twin Lakes. We can see the lake form one scenic spot for taking pictures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Air port & hotel your accommodation (Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Tuban, Jimbaran, Kerobokan, Nusa dua, Tanjung benoa, Ubud and Denpasar)Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum 2 participants is required to join the tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.