Mt Rinjani Trekking 4 Days and 3 Nights
Arrival day (Day 0): We will pick you up at any port in Lombok and bring you to Senaru.
Day 1: Depart from Senaru to Sembalun, registration, camping at Sembalun Crater rim.
Day 2: get to the summit, visit the Crater Lake and hot spring
Day 3: continue the hike up to the Senaru crater rim, you can spend the night here to see the sunset or just continue the hike down to Senaru and camp at the part of the route.
Day 4: Finish the hike in Senaru at 11am - 12pm
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 Night accommodation
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Local guide
- Local Porters
- All necessary camping equipment
- Trekking Poles
- Waters (3 liter a day)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Full-board meals and drinks
- Cooking gears
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small backpack/daily pack
- Trekking shoes
- Trekking jacket
- Ticket airplane
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Long pants/trousers
- Tips for guide and porters
- Arrival day (Day 0): You will picked up at any port in Lombok and bring you to Senaru. There you will spend one night in a nice guesthouse of the village before start the trekking tour. The accommodation in Senaru is included in the package, as well as the pick up service and the transport to your next destination after the trek.
When you arrive in Senaru, you will meet the staff to complete your registration and do a short briefing with your expert guide. You will learn about the trekking procedure and get prepared for the trip. Arriving at the latest 1h before sunset, you can go see the Sindang Gile and Tiu Kelap Waterfall.
Note: you can arrive the same day as the trekking day. But we recommend you to come the day before and spend the night so there will be no delays.
Day 1: Your guide will picked you up at the hotel and depart from to Sembalun, do a registration in Rinjani National Park Office. The trek starts with the gentle ascent walking through open grassland used as cattle grazing by local people. Have a short rest at Pos 1 Pemantauan (1,300). after about three hours from the starting point, we reach at the Pos 2 Tengengean (1,500 m) where you will have lunch and a long rest here. continue the hike to Pos 3 Pada Balong (1,800 m), we start the step three and half climb amidst the pine-like Casuarinas species locally known as Cemara, perhaps seeing evidence of wild pigs and the long-tailed grey macaque monkeys to the camp site at Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639 m).
Day 2: at 2.30am, wake up and get a light breakfast, and start the hike up to the summit, at 6.30am down from the summit for breakfast at the camp, and continue to the Crater Lake where you will have a lunch, fishing at the Lake, soaking and relax at the hot spring. you will spend the night and dinner here.
Day 3: you will continue the hike up to the Senaru crater rim, you can spend the night here to see the sunset or just continue the hike down to Senaru and camp at the part of the route.
Day 4: After breakfast, you will continue the hike down and will arrive at Senaru village at 11am - 12pm where the car waiting to bring you to the office and drop you off to your next destination.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any port in LombokPorts
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Free, bonus boat transfer to Gili Island after the trek
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.