Mt Batur Trekking, Hot Spring & Coffee Plantations Tour
Mt. Batur, Hot Spring Coffe Plantation Tour is best romantic package that we arranged for feeling the fresh atmosphere of Mount Batur and relaxing on natural hot spring also tasting the most expensive coffee “luwak of coffe”.
The trip begin to hike Mount Batur volcano at morning time (around 4am) to admire the amazing sunrise view. It can be ascent and descent few hours. At morning time during the descent, you will meet hundreds of wild monkeys.
After finishing you trek, trip will be continued to Natural Hot Spring, it is best way to refresh the body, remove the taste , and allowing you to soak of grime from your hike, Enjoy the panoramic lake batur and mount abang view. last trip will visit coffee plantation. It is the traditional method of collecting feces wild civets, in this place you will learn how to make Balinese coffee in traditional process, also tasting herbal teas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Breakfast Served With: Banana or Eggs sandwiches, Hard boiled eggs, Fresh fruites selections, Chocolate bar,
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Trekking equipments: Walking stick, Torches and Firts aide kits
- Hot Spring equiments: Towel, Lockers and Welcome drink.
- 21% Goverment tax and service
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Your personal expanses
- With professional English speaking driver and brand new car we will pick you up from your accomodations in Bali. Then we will drive you safely to Mt Batur volcano. After finishing your Mount Batur trekking, then we will drive you back to your hotel or villa in Bali.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accomodations in Bali, if your hotel is not listed please send us details of your hotel once you book the tour. Bellow details of the pick up time: 01:30 am Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak02:00 am sanur02:15 am ubud
Departure Time :1:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.