mt batur trek with tegenungan waterfall
Mount Batur Sunrise, has been one of the highlights of a trip to Bali. Mount Batur, one of the holiest mountains in Bali, Mount Batur offers incredible views, the Rising Sun explodes into the horizon, the beauty of the caldera and Lake Batur, making this the most crowded tourist destination, and Tegenungan Waterfall is a waterfall located in Kemenuh Village , Sukawati District, Gianyar Regency, 30 km from Denpasar City. This waterfall has a height of 15 meters. Although not so high, the water discharge is very heavy. The water is also clean and clear.
per adult from
9 to 12 minutes
What's included :
- Pick Up and drop off Hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Intrance Ticket
- Local Guide
- Driver speaking english
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
What's excluded :
• 02.00-03.00 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
• 04.00 AM: Begin our trek to Mount Batur Bali.
• 06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
• 08.00 AM: Begin our descent to Toya Bungkah Village.
• 09.00 AM: Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point).
• 09.10 AM: Relax & take bath at the Natural hot spring
• 11.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation
• 02.00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.
WHAT To BRING:
• Hiking Shoes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
ITINERARY02.00-03.00 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location). 04.00 AM: Begin our trek to Mount Batur Bali.06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.08.00 AM: Begin our descent to Toya Bungkah Village.09.00 AM: Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point)11.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation02.00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.WHAT To BRING:Jacket, Hiking Shoes, CameraPICK UP TIME : Ubud: 02:30 AM Sanur : 02:00 AM Kuta : 01:40 AM
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.