Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking with Licensed Local Guide
This tour you should take during your vacation in Bali, we offered 100% Money Back Guarantee if don't meet what we promised to you. With our 5-star rating on TripAdvisor and over 400 customer reviews, you are sure to get unforgettable experience of a lifetime with us.
This tours not only do you trek a live volcano, but you learn more about local cultural along the way. Our licensed local guides will regale you with customs, traditions and rituals of the local community who live around the volcano. You'll also get a guide who knows the best routes up the mountain whether you want the fastest, easiest or the most secluded, our guides know this volcano better than anyone.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Breakfast - The breakfast on the top such as: Banana Sandwich, Hard boiled Egg in the steam, Seasonal fruits, Chocolate, Biscuits.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Everyone will get hot drink such as, Hot Tea, Hot Coffee or Hot Chocolate ( one big cup per person )
- Bottled water - Everyone will get one bottle of water during the hike.
- Trekking Equipment such as: Trekking Poles, Flashlight and Raincoat if rains.,
- All Entrance fees ( 32.000 IDR for Kintamani area and 100.000 IDR for Mount Batur per person)
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
What's excluded :
- Warm Jacket, Shoes, Camera & Sunblock, the things you have to bring ( Wear)
- Personal expenses during your tour.
Stop At: Mount Batur, Jalan Pendakian Gn Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
We will hike to Mount Batur with Licensed Local Guide for 2 hours till to the top, once arrived on the top the guide will prepare you breakfast etc and then enjoying sunrise, here you can experiences how guide cooked egg in the grown by hot steam of volcano. Afterward, the next is surrounding the main crater, enjoying best views of Mount Batur, take hundred of picture and then going down to the main crater, then gong down back to the car park. approximately back to car park at 8.30 to 9.00 am.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Lake Batur (Danau Batur), Kintamani Indonesia
Pass By: Toya Devasya Hot Spring, Toya Devasya Wellness Resort, Toya Bungkah 80652 Indonesia
Pass By: Batur Natural Hotspring, Jalan Toya Bungkah Desa Batur Kintamani Kintamani, Bangli, Bali, 80612 Indonesia
Pass By: Mount Abang, Kintamani Indonesia
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
Stop for 5 minutes on the way back to hotel for take picture.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism, Jl. Pinus Pilaton, Lodtundah, Gianyar Indonesia
Will visit Coffee Luwak Shati, not Ubud Sari for 45 minutes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Will Passing if pick up around Jl. Monkey forest.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please remember, you have to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time, bellow the pick up location and time with free pick up and drop off:1. Ubud Area: 2.30 am2. Sanur Area: 2.00 am3.Candidasa area: 1.45 am4. Nusa Dua, Uluwatu area: 1.30 am.5. Seminyak, Canggu, Kuta. Legian, Jimbaran area: 1.45 am6. Especially for Lovina, Amed and Tulamben area will add 10$/person cash for cover operational, pick up 1.30 am.
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands