Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking with Coffee Plantation Tour
Let's explore and trek the magnificent Mt. Batur to see amazing sunrise from top of volcano and have a visit to Kintamani Coffee Plantation on this 10-hour trekking and coffee plantation tour. You'll have a short brief by your experienced local trekking guide, there you go for your once in a life time adventure. Upon reaches the highest crater, enjoy the magnificent sunrise and have your light breakfast with boiled egg from the volcanic steam. This tour also takes you to have a visit to Kintamani Coffee Plantation to see and try some variety of Bali coffees and teas. This private tour price is per person and maximum 8 travelers per booking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Hotel pickup and drop-off (Ubud, Sanur, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Jimbaran and Denpasar)
- Local trekking guide
- Light breakfast with boiled egg
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Coffees and teas at Kintamani Coffee Plantation
- Light breakfast
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Satria Coffee Plantation
What's excluded :
- Lunch (available for purchase)
- Other personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bali 4U Tours, Sanur, Denpasar 80228 Indonesia
Your driver will pick you up early in the morning at 2.30 am to go to Kintamani where Mt. Batur is located and drive for around 2 hours to the start point. You'll meet your local trekking guide to give you a short brief for safety. Trek for about 2 hours to reach the highest crater and enjoy the amazing and stunning view of the sunrise and morning atmosphere. Light breakfast is served with egg boiled from the volcanic steam. After this volcano trekking, you'll be taken to Kintamani Coffee Plantation to see variety of Bali coffee and spices plantation and try their local coffees and teas. This tour includes Private Return Transfer, Local Trekking Guide, Entrance Tickets, Light Breakfast, Mineral Water and A visit to Coffee Plantation. Private transfers covered in Ubud, Sanur, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Jimbaran and Denpasar.
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Active volcano located in Kintamani village. Trek for about 2-hour up to reach the highest crater and enjoy the amazing and stunning view of sunrise (depends on the weather) and morning atmosphere. The captivating Mt. Batur surrounds the 13-square kilometers Batur caldera lake. Enjoy light breakfast (bread and steamed eggs) once you have arrived at the top.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Taste authentic Kintamani coffees and teas made by local Balinese with traditional process. There are many type of drinks you may try mixed with spices such as: vanilla, ginseng, ginger and etc. Besides, there is coffee luwak (optional) well-known as the most expensive coffee excreted by the Asian palm civet, a small tree-climbing animal.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop off Hotels in: Sanur, Ubud, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Benoa, Nusa Dua and Denpasar.
Departure Time :2:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Dress code is shoes, trousers and jacket/jumper
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.