Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking with Best Local Guide.
With air conditioned car we will pick you up from your hotel in Bali. You will transported to toya bungkah starting point, It is best and less crowds of people. We will accompany you during your 2 hours trek to the top off Mount Batur. Once you get the peak, your personal guide will take you to best spot where you will be have great space without hundreds of people around you.
You will see the hillocks jets of white steam puffing out from the holes. Before the sun rising, enjoy a glass of hot tea or coffe, also hard-boild eggs and bananas cooked by volcanic steam, on the way back your guide will bring you to walk along side on the crater rim.
At 08:30am Your Mount Batur trekking adventure is finish, we will drive you back to the hotel.
What's included :
- Walking stick, Torches, and First aides kits.
- Breakfast - Breakfast served with: Banana or eggs sandwiches, Hard boiled eggs, Fresh fruites selections, Chocolate bar and Hot baverage.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 21% Government taxt and service.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Your personal expanse
- Alcoholic Beverages
Stop At: Mount Batur Trekking, Jl. Pendakian Gn. Batur, Batur Tengah, Kec. Kintamani, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali 80224, Indonesia
We will pick you up from your lobby hotel or villa in Bali, then drive safely to Mount Batur Trekking starting point. Once you there, you will welcomed by professional English speaking guide. Then you will have an adventure to do the sunrise trekking. After finishing your trek, We will drive you back to your accomodations in Bali.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you from your hotel or villa in Bali, The pick up time is depending on where you staying in Bali. Pick up time details: 01:30 am Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak02:00 am sanur,02:15 am ubudAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons