Mt. Batur Sunrise Trekking by Local
Experience an adventure trip in one of the most active volcano areas in Bali. We can guarantee this will complete your holiday in Bali, leaving you with a fantastic experience, beautiful memories and a sense of personal achievement. Mount Batur is definitely a top destination in Bali, especially for people who enjoy trekking and would like to witness a glorious sunrise view of the island. The sights from the top show the stunning scenery of Batur caldera, the landscape of Lake Batur, Mount Abang and Mount Agung.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - * banana sandwiches, boiled eggs, water and hot coffee,
- Plash light
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
MOUNT BATUR SUNRISE TREKKING starts in early morning at 04.00am walking through tropical jungle by starlight from Toya Bungkah village it takes around 2 hours of climbing to reach the summit and sunrise point.
Here, we take a rest, enjoy and reflect upon the beautiful scenery while having hot Bali coffee or tea, somep sandwiches, and boiled eggs cooked by the heat of the volcano, provided by your local guide. Watch the magic of night turn to day, as the clouds unfold beneath you and the sun washes over the land in a golden shower to display a spectacular view. Join us in exciting trek 1717 meters above the sea level, for an adventure that will become the highlight of your trip. We would love to provide you and your friends and family with this unforgettable day.
On the way back to your hotel we take a stop to look at a traditional Balinese coffee plantation and you can learn about different types of beans and herbal teas, also the famous LUWAK COFFEE that made by traditional processing. you can taste all types of them if you like, you can buy inside.
• Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time Kuta, Seminya, legian, sanur : 01,45 amUbud, Kintaman. : 02,30 am
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.