Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking and Visit to Luwak Coffee Plantation
With a 5-star customer rating 4 years in a row, and Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence award, book your volcano trek and Luwak coffee tasting today with the confidence of our 100% money back guarantee. If you don't love this experience, we'll refund your money in full.
Mt Batur is a live volcano and our seasoned, licensed guides know the best trails for you weather it's speed, scenery or solitude, we'll get you there and will have a blast on the way. Book this incredible journey and we'll stop at a Luwak coffee plantation on the way back where you can taste some of the rarest coffee in the world.
Let us know if you'd like to add to this itinerary such as a refreshing dip in natural hot springs, river rafting or even Mt Batur camping.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - Love this experience or you don't pay.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance ticket 131,000 per pax to volcano
- Experienced, licensed, English-speaking trekking guide
- Flashlights and walking stick for hiking
- Breakfast - Breakfast are banana sandwich, boiled eggs at the hot steam and mineral water juring the hike, hot drinks : ( coffee, tea, hot chocolate ) on the top of volcano
What's excluded :
Part of UNESCO’s Global Geopark Network, Mount Batur is an active volcano, standing at 1717 meters (5633 feet) above sea level. Your friendly, English-speaking driver will pick you up at your hotel lobby and drop you off at the base of the mountain where you’ll meet your guide and receive a short safety briefing. From Toya Bungkah village, you’ll begin your hike before dawn under a blanket of a million stars and trek safely at a pace that suits your group. At the summit, enjoy the spectacular view as your guide prepares your breakfast cooked over the volcanic steam.
You’ll experience beautiful scenery throughout your trek such as views of crater lake, black lava landscape and the beautiful flora and fauna of the Balinese countryside. Meet villagers along the way and learn about the history and culture from locals as well as your English-speaking guide.
You’ll arrive back at Toya Bungkah village and stop at a Balinese Coffee Plantation where you’ll get to try Luwak coffee, the rarest and most expensive coffee in the world. From here, we’ll take you back to your hotel in time to enjoy the rest of your day by the pool or on the beach.
• Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provided pick up locations below : Seminyak : 01,30 AM Kuta : 01,30 AM Legian : 01,30 AM Kerobokan : 01,30 AM Canggu :01,30 AM Jimbaran : 01,30 AM Nusa Dua : 01,30 AM Uluwatu : 01,00 AM Amed : 01,30 AM Tulamben : 01,30 AM Singaraja / Lovina 01,30 AM Sanur :02,00 AM Ubud : 02,30 AM Candidasa 02,00 AM Padangbai : 02,00 AM Sidemen : 02,30 AM Kintamani : 03,15 AM
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Since this is an outdoors activity, it is considered very safe. Nonetheless, Bali Trekking Exploration takes your health and safety seriously. All guides have been tested for COVID-19 and all equipment is sanitized after every use. Please ask us about our complete safety measures for our guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.