Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking & Natural Hot Springs
A fantastic and scenic journey up a live volcano for the sunrise view followed by a soothing and relaxing dip in the natural hot springs. We give you our 100% guarantee - if you don't love this experience, we'll refund 100% of your fee, no questions asked. This experience includes a local, fully licensed, English-speaking guide, breakfast cooked over the volcanic steam, admission to the natural hot springs, transportation to and from your hotel lobby and visit to a Luwak coffee plantation. You are also get liability insurance provided by the Mt Batur trekking Association. All taxes and fees covered with your ticket.
What's included :
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Licensed, local, English-speaking guide
- Licensed, English-speaking driver
- Entrance ticket to volcano & Natural hot Springs
- Breakfast cooked over volcanic steam, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, bottled water
- Flashlights for hiking
- Pick up and drop off in our air conditioned van
What's excluded :
Add a relaxing dip in the natural hot springs after your scenic trek up the volcano to witness the spectacular sunrise view. With our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you'll absolutely love this trek or we'll refund your entire fee.
With 5-star ratings in Trip Advisor, your guides are licensed and local, having climbed this mountain thousands of times. We believe the only thing more important than your enjoyment is your safety.
Pack your swim suit for the soothing bath in Batur’s natural hot springs immediately following the trek. Let your muscles loosen and your mind wonder as you enjoy even more fantastic views while floating in the therapeutic pools at Batur Village.
A visit to a coffee plantation to taste local coffee and teas awaits before your return to your hotel. You’ll get back in time to wind down at your hotel pool or lounge at the beach.
NOTE: Guests routinely rate this trek as the highlight of their visit to Bali. We urge you to book your personal trek and guide while space is available.
• Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provided pick up locations below : Seminyak : 01,30 AM Kuta : 01,30 AM Legian : 01,30 AM Kerobokan : 01,30 AM Canggu :01,30 AM Jimbaran : 01,30 AM Nusa Dua : 01,30 AM Uluwatu : 01,00 AM Amed : 01,30 AM Tulamben : 01,30 AM Singaraja / Lovina 01,30 AM Sanur :02,00 AM Ubud : 02,30 AM Candidasa 02,00 AM Padangbai : 02,00 AM Sidemen : 02,30 AM Kintamani : 03,15 AM
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Since this is an outdoors activity, it is considered very safe. Nonetheless, Bali Trekking Exploration takes your health and safety seriously. All guides have been tested for COVID-19 and all equipment is sanitized after every use. Please ask us about our complete safety measures for our guests.