Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking & Luwak Coffee Plantation
This is combine tour who want experiences best sunrise ever and the learing about best coffee in the world (Coffee Luwak). With our excellent and experiences team and also Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence award every year, you will no regret to book your volcano trek and Luwak coffee tasting with our company, we offered 100% money back guarantee if you don't love this experience.
Lets book this incredible journey with licencee Local Guide and Luwak coffee plantation on the way back to your hotel where you can taste some of the rarest coffee in the world. This will be highlights of your trip during your vacation to my beautiful Island.
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - The breakfast on the top such as: Banana Sandwich, Hard boiled Egg in the steam, Seasonal fruits, Chocolate, Biscuits.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Everyone will get hot drink such as, Hot Tea, Hot Coffee or Hot Chocolate ( one big cup per person )
- Bottled water - Everyone will get one bottle of water during the hike.
- Trekking Equipment such as: Trekking Poles, Flashlight and Raincoat if rains.
- All Entrance fees ( 32.000 IDR for Kintamani area and 100.000 IDR for Mt. Batur
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
- Entry/Admission - Satria Agrowisata
What's excluded :
- Warm Jacket, Shoes, Camera & Sunblock, the things you have to bring ( Wear)
- Personal expenses during your tour.
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
First we will hike Mount Batur for sunrise, this take 2 hours only from starting point till the top of the mountain. The next having breakfast that we provide for you, the breakfast will cooked in the volcanic steam. You can experiences the volcanic steam as well and practice how cooked Egg in the ground.
The next continue the trip to the west part of the volcano, walking in narrow path and get beautiful panorama of the mountain, then going down to the main crater. At around 8.30 to 9.00 am will be back to the car park then go to Shati coffee plantation.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Lake Batur (Danau Batur), Kintamani Indonesia
Pass By: Mount Abang, Kintamani Indonesia
Pass By: Batur Natural Hotspring, Jalan Toya Bungkah Desa Batur Kintamani Kintamani, Bangli, Bali, 80612 Indonesia
Pass By: Toya Devasya Resort & Spa, Toya Bungkah Kintamani Indonesia
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
Stop for 5 minutes to take picture during on the way back to hotel
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Satria Agrowisata, Banjar Basangambu, Tampaksiring Indonesia
We will visit Shanti coffee plantation, here you can learn more about coffee, herb and other Balinese spices. You can tester for free kind of coffee, tea and others, for Luwak Coffee will charge 50K/cup.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Passing only if pick up around Jl. monkey forest
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please remember, you have to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time, bellow the pick up location and time with free pick up and drop off:1. Ubud Area: 2.30 am2. Sanur Area: 2.00 am3.Candidasa area: 1.45 am4. Nusa Dua, Uluwatu area: 1.30 am.5. Seminyak, Canggu, Kuta. Legian, Jimbaran area: 1.45 am6. Especially for Lovina, Amed and Tulamben area will add 10$/person cash for cover operational, pick up 1.30 am.
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands