Mountain Cyling and Jungle Buggies in Bali
Combination program of Mountain Cycling and Jungle Buggies in the afternoon.
Start your ride near the renowned Mount Batur Volcano, overlooking Kintamani Lake and cycle down through 30kms of forest trails, ancient Hindu temples, villages, ride fields, and plantations, sampling exotic fruits at their natural source, and finishing off at the beautifully eco-friendly Koko Bambu Restaurant and Chocolate company.
Continue your exciting moment on Jungle Buggies, you will be asked how fast you want to complete the track, it is entirely up to you with your own ability. Of course, safety has always been a top priority within the company, and thus many of the proper precautions have been implemented to make sure the experience is both thrilling and safe.
*DRIVERS MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OVER & HAVE A VALID DRIVING LICENSE*
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up & drop off Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Mountain Bike & Helmet
- Use of Buggy and safety equipment
- Entry/Admission - Koko Bambu Restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Mason Jungle Buggies
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos and video available for purchase
Stop At: Bayung Gede, Kintamani, Bangli Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Trip will start at Bayung Gede village near Mount Batur Volcano and cycle down through 30kms of forest trails, ancient Hindu temples, villages, rice fields and plantations
Our professional cycling guides will stop and explain in details some of the highlights of these cycling trips.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Koko Bambu Restaurant, Jl. Raya Taro Tegallalang, Taro, Tegallalang, Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
Once you reach our finish point at the Koko Bambu Restaurant and Chocolate company, you are most welcome to see the processing chocolate from bean to bar and have a taste of our finest chocolate before you take lunch here.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mason Jungle Buggies, Jl. Raya Taro Tegallalang, Taro, Tegallalang, Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
Continuing your exciting moment on Jungle Buggies and show how fast you drive on Bali's first and only purpose built ATV track.
The jungle circuit spans 4.5kms in one lap across the dirt and gravel track, and guests will have the option of continuing more laps if they choose to do so. How fast guests would want to complete the track is entirely up to them and their own ability. Of course, safety has always been a top priority within the company, and thus many of the proper precautions have been implemented to make sure the experience is both thrilling and safe.
You will get 2 laps of Jungle Buggy tour
Drivers must be 18 years or over & have a valid driving license.
Closed footwear recommended.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Pickup Schedule:
Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 07.00 - 07.30 AM
Kuta / Legian / Seminyak 07.00 - 07.30 AM
Sanur 07.30 - 08.00 AM
Ubud 08.15 - 08.45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- We recommend bring sunglasses, a hat, sunblock and change of clothes
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides