Mountain Cyling and Jungle Buggies in Bali
Combination program of Mountain Cycling and Jungle Buggies in the afternoon.
Start your ride near the renowned Mount Batur Volcano, overlooking Kintamani Lake and cycle down through 30kms of forest trails, ancient Hindu temples, villages, ride fields, and plantations, sampling exotic fruits at their natural source, and finishing off at the beautifully eco-friendly Koko Bambu Restaurant and Chocolate company.
Continue your exciting moment on Jungle Buggies, you will be asked how fast you want to complete the track, it is entirely up to you with your own ability. Of course, safety has always been a top priority within the company, and thus many of the proper precautions have been implemented to make sure the experience is both thrilling and safe.
*DRIVERS MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OVER & HAVE A VALID DRIVING LICENSE*
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- White water rafting
- Electronic locker use
- Shower use and towel
- Gourmet buffet lunch
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Use of helmet
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos and video available for purchase
- Standby at your hotel lobby and our driver will come to pick you up and drop you to the start point of Cycling.
Meet our professional cycling guide and try out our mountain bicycle for a short ride until you get a confidence feeling to explore the nature of Bali through 30kms of forest trails.
Our professional cycling guides will stop and explain in details some of the highlights of these cycling trips.
Once you reach our finish point at the Koko Bambu Restaurant and Chocolate company, you are most welcome to see the processing chocolate from bean to bar and have a taste of our finest chocolate before you take lunch here.
Continuing your exciting moment on Jungle Buggies and show how fast you drive on Bali's first and only purpose built ATV track.
The jungle circuit spans 4.5kms in one lap across the dirt and gravel track, and guests will have the option of continuing more laps if they choose to do so. How fast guests would want to complete the track is entirely up to them and their own ability. Of course, safety has always been a top priority within the company, and thus many of the proper precautions have been implemented to make sure the experience is both thrilling and safe.
Drivers must be 18 years or over & have a valid driving license.
Closed footwear recommended.
Departure Point :Hotels in the southern Bali areaPickup Schedule:Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 07.00 - 07.30 AM Kuta / Legian / Seminyak 07.00 - 07.30 AM Sanur 07.30 - 08.00 AM Ubud 08.15 - 08.45 AM
Departure Time :Pickup Schedule:
Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 07.00 - 07.30 AM
Kuta / Legian / Seminyak 07.00 - 07.30 AM
Sanur 07.30 - 08.00 AM
Ubud 08.15 - 08.45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- We recommend bring sunglasses, a hat, sunblock and change of clothes
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.