Mountain Cycling Tour
Starting in view of Mount Batur volcano at Kintamani, this breathtaking bicycle tour winds down through 16km of lush valleys, through Balinese villages, past century-old temples and rich green rice fields. Expert guides will explain the history of the land, culture, its people and take you on an unforgettable experience that will remain with you long after you leave. Stop to sample a variety of exotic fruits and spices then continue through the towering bamboo forest of Taro before ending with lunch at our restaurant.
What's included :
- Transfers, safety helmet, bottle of mineral water during cycling, gourmet lunch, insurance
What's excluded :
Stop At: Mason Adventures, Ubud 80221 Indonesia
Tour includes hotel pickup and transfers from hotels in Southern Bali; Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Tanah Lot, Denpasar, Sanur, Ubud. This pick up will be early morning. Once you arrive at the start point of cycling, our guide will provide safety briefing, helmet and a bottle of mineral water are provided. Our guide will make sure each guest knows to handle bicycle and make sure how to change the gear as well as controlling brakes for front and rear wheel. The trip itself will take around 2 hours and visiting many interesting spots where you can interact with local Balinese. The tour will end with gourmet lunch at our restaurant.
This cycling trip is recommended for children from age of 10 years old and adult up to 65 years old. Insurance is included on this tour.
English speaking guide is provided.
Departure Point :Nusa Dua/Jimbaran: 7.00am - 7.30amKuta/Seminyak: 7.30am-8.00amSanur: 7.30am-8.00amUbud: 8.30am-9.00am
Departure Time :Nusa Dua/Jimbaran: 7.00am - 7.30am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers