Mountain Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking
Enjoy the once in a lifetime experience of a sunrise trekking to the top of Mount Batur volcano for a glorious sunrise and stunning morning views.
Mount Batur trekking is the most popular and one of the most challenging trekking activities that you have to do in Bali. It is the most recommended volcano trekking in Bali as seen on Tripadvisor, Lonely Planet and others guide Books.
It will take around 1.5 or 2 hours (depending on your fitness level) to climb the mountain. This is perfectly safe as you will be accompanied by a professional local trekking guide. Trekking in the cool, early morning darkness (torches and wet weather gears are supplied, if needed), we begin the ascent (not difficult) to arrive in time to witness a glorious sunrise and experience the stunning morning views of the surrounding crater and lake as well as beautiful landscape panorama of eastern part of the Island.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Mount Batur is 1,717 meters high above sea level (the third highest peak in Bali) and considered as one of the sacred mountain according to Hindu belief. It is a semi active volcano located in Kintamani district of Bangli regency. The Kintamani area was once dominated by a massive volcano which created the 3 kilometer wide caldera now occupied by Lake Batur and the active volcano Mount Batur.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel Stay
Departure Time :Nusadua - Kuta - Seminyak 01.45- 02.00am
Sanur - Ubud 02.30 - 03.00am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is an outdoor activity which is heavily affected by the weather conditions. Sometimes the weather might be not as you expected (cloudy, rainy, foggy etc.) which may prevent you from getting a good sunrise view (or delay the sunrise timing). If the weather is really bad, you might do not get sunrise view at all. All those circumstances are beyond our control and we can do nothing on that.
- We just want to remind you that you should also prepare yourself for this possibility and we would really appreciate your understanding on this matter.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.