Mt Rinjani Trekking 2D1N ( Second Summit )
Mount Rinjani South Summit ( Sangkareang ) located on 3.200 Meter above sea level. Your strenuous effort will be excellence rewarded by the breathtaking panoramic view of the Sun setting over the volcano with Bali and the Gili islands as an idyllic backdrop on the horizon and the dazzling blue waters of Segara Anak glistening hundreds of meters below.
• Crater Lake and Summit Scenery
• Rinjani Crater Rim
• Sunset and Sunrise
• Flora and Fauna as you ascent and descent.
• Blue Lake of Segara Anak
This fully organised private trekking package is designed for trekkers or climbers who have short time but want to ascent Mount Rinjani, we offer the second summit of Mount Rinjani ( South Route ). On this trekking trip you will ascent and descent on fairly good trek trail and you will awarded by the breathtaking panoramic view of the Sun setting over the volcano with Bali and the Gili islands as an idyllic backdrop on the horizon and the dazzling blue waters of Segara...
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Mount Rinjani National Park
What's excluded :
- Tipping for guide and porter
- Accommodation after trekking if needed
- Personal expenses
Day 1: Pickup - Trekking
Pass By: Lombok, Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara
07:30am we will pick you up from the Lombok International Airport at Praya or from whichever port you arrive in or wherever you stay in Lombok. we will then take you directly to beautiful Tetebatu where you can meet your guide and settle in, your guide will give you a briefing on the trek program. After that you will immediately make the climb to our main destination.
Stop At: Mount Rinjani National Park, Jl. Arya Banjar Getas, Lingkar Selatan, Ampenan Jl. Senaru bayan lombok utara, Lombok Indonesia
After breefing we will start the ascent to Crater Rim Tetebatu, star from Tetebatu Village an altitude of 800 Meters above sea level. The Journey begins on the Monkey Forest ( Forest Attractions in Tetebatu inhabited by Monkeys of apes ) here we can see the Black Monkey and Gray Monkey in the very large and from this place we can clearly see the Rinjani Mountain and Rinjani Second Summit is our goal.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight on the Tent
Day 2: Trekking To Rinjani Second Summit and then back down to Tetebatu
Pass By: Mount Rinjani National Park, Jl. Arya Banjar Getas, Lingkar Selatan, Ampenan Jl. Senaru bayan lombok utara, Lombok Indonesia
After an early coffee or tea and light snack at 04.00 am we will start the trek to the second summit of Mt Rinjani ( Mt Sangkareang ) which is 3,200m above sea level Or in Lombok it is known as Mount Sangkareang. The trek takes about 2 hours from the campsite. When we reach the second summit, we will enjoy the sunrise, take in the breathtaking views and drink hot tea or coffee and biscuits, and take some photographs.
Stop At: Mount Sangkareang, Aik Berik, Batukliang Utara, Central Lombok Regency, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
Enjoy the magnificent view of Mount Rinjani Summit, Segara Anak Lake, Baby Volcano, Mount Agung In Bali, Sumbawa Islands, And enjoy a very spectacular sunrise from the top.
We will then return to the campsite, where we will take a rest and eat breakfast. We will then begin to climb about 1.5 hours back down to Post 3, where we will take a rest. The trek then descends for about 5 hours, a picturesque remote trail through the jungle back to Tetebatu Village. After lunch at Post 1 we will gently descend for about an hour through Tetebatu Village where the Rinjani Second Summit trek program will end. We will then take you back to wherever you wish to go in Lombok.
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from the Lombok International Airport at Praya or from whichever port you arrive in or wherever you stay in Lombok. we will then take you directly to beautiful Tetebatu where you can check into the hotel, meet your guide and settle in. Your guide will give you a briefing on the trek program. After that you can relax and enjoy some free time in Tetebatu before going to bed.Airports
- Lombok Intl Airport, Lombok Indonesia
- Lembar Port Lombok, Jl. Pelabuhan Lembar No.5, Lembar, Kec. Lembar, Kabupaten Lombok Barat, Nusa Tenggara Bar. 83364, Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons