Mount Ijen Crater Volcano Midnight Trekking Tour from Bali – Full Day
● See the blue fire of Ijen for your own eyes in the world’s largest blue flame area rising up to 16ft
● Challenge yourself on an exhilarating midnight hike to the rim crater of the powerful Ijen Volcano
● Get panoramic views of the sulfur lake and surrounding scenery, as seen on National Geographic!
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels in Bali
- Breakfast at a local warung
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Gas mask when in the crater
- Entry/Admission - Ijen Crater
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
Stop At: Ijen Crater, Banyuwangi 68454 Indonesia
The trip begins with a 4-hour drive to Gilimanuk Port, where our ferry departs. Later on, we arrive at Ketapang, where we will feast on a local dinner to give us energy for the journey. After eating, we will set off for Mount Ijen’s blue fire, and arrive an hour and a half later at the base of the mountain.
By midnight, we start our trek to the summit. The trek up will take us around two hours. On our first stop, we’ll enjoy a spectacular view of the night sky, where a photographer will teach us how to take photos of the stars.
The trip’s most interesting part lies ahead. We will be going down to the Ijen Crater, which will take us another 40 minutes. After a rocky path down to the bottom of the crater, we will see from a distance the mesmerizing electric blue fire from the volcano’s lava.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up for hotels in Bali. Pick up starts from 6:00pm.IMPORTANT: IF AVAILABLE, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR HOTEL NAME AND ADDRESS BEFORE COMPLETING THE PAYMENT
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for participants with asthma or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers