Mount Ijen Bromo Tour from Ubud Bali (3 days 2 nights)
This tour is a multi-day’s tour that started from Ubud, Bali in 3 days 2 night. We will be visiting Ijen Crater/Mount Ijen and Mount Bromo. This trip is highly recommended for outdoor enthusiasts who loved hiking, trekking or taking a photo of the landscapes. For accommodation, we will staying in Banyuwangi town before trekking to Ijen Crater, which is Banyuwangi town is one of the best place to stay before you head to Ijen Crater/Mount Bromo. For Mount Bromo, we will be staying in Cemoro Village that is the closest village to Mount Bromo area. And the last, we will be transferring you to Surabaya area (hotels, train station, or airport).
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Private transportation
- 1 Night accommodation in Banyuwangi and Mount Bromo area
- Private English Speaking Guide during the trip
- Mineral Water during the trip & gas mask for Ijen Crater
- Ferry Ticket from Bali to Java Island
- Jeep for Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance Tickets in Mount Ijen and Mount Bromo
- Meals during the trip (lunch and dinner)
- Travel Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Ijen Crater
- Entry/Admission - Mount Bromo
Day 1: Pick up service from Ubud Bali – Hotel in Banyuwangi (Ijen Crater Area)
Pass By: Banyuwangi, Banyuwangi, East Java, Java
Bali to Ijen Crater will start at 10:00 AM (Balinese timezone), our staff will pick you up from your hotel in Ubud, Bali. Then you will drive from Ubud, Bali to Gilimanuk Ferry Port and it will take about ±4-5 hours’ drive. Arriving in Gilimanuk Ferry Port, you will take the ferry for about an hour to reach Ketapang Ferry Port (Java side). Afterward, we will escort you to a local restaurant for having lunch then continue our trip to your hotel in Banyuwangi area for a pleasurable stay before you do trekking in Mount Ijen Midnight Tour.
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Hotel Partner in Banyuwangi:
1. Ketapang Indah Hotel
2. Grand Harvest Hotel
Day 2: Mount Ijen Blue Fire Tour - Transfer to Mount Bromo area
Stop At: Ijen Crater, Banyuwangi 68454 Indonesia
The tour will be started at 1:00 am from your hotel in Banyuwangi, the journey will take about an hour until you reach Paltuding area. Paltuding is a start point for the travelers who want to hike Ijen Crater. From Paltuding to peak of Ijen Crater takes about 1,5 – 2 hours depending on your fitness. And to reach blue fire point you need to go down into a crater, and this is the most dangerous part of the trip, please always listen to our guide. It will take about 30-40 minutes to go down to the blue fire point.
NOTE: Please bring your luggage too because we will go directly to Mount Bromo area after Ijen Tour. In the blue fire point you will be not allowed to stay longer because it has ton of poisonous gas that could come anytime. After enjoying the blue fire phenomenon, you will be escorted to the view point where you can see the whole sulfuric lake of Ijen Crater. The lake is one of the biggest sulfuric lake in Indonesia and the color is turquoise. So, it will be super nice if you can take photo here. Around 7:00 am, you will be invited to go back to Paltuding area, for having breakfast, and bit of relax and go to Mount Bromo for about 5-6 hours away.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Hotel Partner in Mount Bromo:
1. Lava view lodge
2. Bromo Permai
3. Sm Bromo
4. Cafe Lava
Day 3: Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - Transfer to Surabaya area (tour is finished)
Stop At: Mount Bromo, Jl. Bromo Km. 3 Probolinggo City Town, Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park Indonesia
The tour will be started at 3:30 am from your hotel in Mount Bromo area, we will be use a jeep for roaming around Mount Bromo due to the steep and bumpy road here. From hotel/homestay to sunrise point (kingkong hill) is about 40 minutes’ drive. The sunrise here is about 5:20 am and please listen to your guide, he will find the good spot for you. The sunrise here is so special because you will see Mount Bromo, Mount Semeru, Mount Batok and the village where you are staying in one frame. So it will be picturesque picture. After enjoying the magnificent view here, we will be moving to our jeep and go to Sea of Sand for cruising with the jeep before we do trekking to the peak of Mount Bromo. Taking photo with a jeep is a must here. After enjoying the sea of sand, we will be started to trek about 45 minutes to the peak of Mount Bromo, the path of trekking is good but dusty and there are some shit of horses here, please cover your nose and face with your personal items such as mask and sun glasses. When you reached the peak of Mount Bromo, you will see the hole of the most active volcano of Mount Bromo with its roar. Sometimes the gases are so strong, so you will not have allowed to stay here too long. Please listen the guide. About 8:30 am, you will be required to go back to our jeep then drive back to our hotel for having breakfast, take a shower, packing your bag and drive about 3-4 hours away to reach Surabaya area( Airport, Hotel, Train Station).
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Surabaya, Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Important info: on 24th of January - 24th of February, there will be car free month in the crater of Mount Bromo that will be not allowing us to pass that area by Jeep, so we will be walking/trekking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.