Mount Ijen Blue Fire Trekking Tour From Bali
Blue fire adventure, We will start the trek at 01.30 am from Paltuding with Experienced local Guide will climb for about 1.45 minutes to reach the top of Mt Ijen . The route is well maintained in good condition and other views of rounding volcanoes and luxurious vegetation will make your journey more memorable. From the crater rim, we will take you down to see the blue fire right on the edge of the acidic lake (temperature of the lake : +- 40°c; Ph: 0,5 ; max depth:+-200m). The laker is also the source for the river Banyupahit, resulting in highly acidic and metal-enriched river water which has a significant detrimental effect on the downstream river ecosystem. No worry we already providing you gas mask.
Hike to go down (+- 45mins, rocky) .
After see the spectacular Blue Fire, we climb back to crater rim to enjoy the sunrise over the entire volcanic area. after that we will go down, it’s take about 1 hour, our driver already waiting for you, but before we back to Bali.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Gas Mask, Torch
- Experience Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Mount Ijen is an active volcano located on the border between Banyuwangi Regency and Bondowoso Regency, East Java, Indonesia. One of the most famous natural phenomena of Mount Ijen is the crater located at its peak. This mountain climbing can be started from several places. Climber can depart from Banyuwangi or from Bondowoso. Observe the ‘blue flames’ of Ijen Crater during a guided trek on Mt Ijen. Departing from Bali by ferry, this 24-hour excursion brings you to East Java by midnight to start your predawn hike to the summit. Witness this extraordinary natural phenomenon in the darkness and later be treated to superb views inside Ijen Crater. Bring your camera to capture the sight and meet local sulphur miners who toil on the mountain. Numbers are limited to ensure a small-group experience.
4 hour drive to Gilimanuk port where our ferry departed at 10pm. No sleep later, in the dark of night, Gilimanuk almost reminded you of Calais in France and all those campervan holidays.
Onboard, we arrived to karaoke on the ferry… you certainly don’t see that in Calais.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
19.00 PM : Pick up from your Hotel22.00 PM : Arrive at Gilimanuk Harbour23.00 PM : Arrive at Ketapang00.30 am : Arrive at Trekking Point01.00 am : Start The trek with local guide07.00 am : The trek Finish and having breakfast at local warung11.00 am : Arrive back at Gilimanuk port, on the way to the hotel if you like to stop for lunch is a welcome.04.00 pm – Arrive at your hotelAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons