Mount Batur Volcano, Sunrise Trekking Tour With Breakfast, Viator.com
Hike your way up, then stand atop, the ancient Mount Batur volcano and watch the sun come up over the sea. Feel the adrenaline kicks in as you see the sky turn from black to inky blue, from pink to orange, revealing the expanse of the volcanic valley.
HIGLIGHT OF THIS PRIVATE TOURS
1. Witness the sunrise over the clouds at Bali’s sacred Mount Batur in Bali.
2. Trek through the jungle under a blanket of stars with experiences local guide.
3. Admire the panoramic view of the three volcanoes of Mt. Agung, Mt. Abang and Mt. Rinjani in Lombok
4. See the beauty of Lake Batur from the caldera as you descend down the mountain
5. Taste delicious eggs cooked with the steam from the fissures in the volcano
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Trekking Poles, Flashlight and Raincoat during raining season.
- Coffee and/or Tea - You will get Hot drink on the summit: Hot Tea, Hot Coffee or Hot Chocolate
- Bottled water - Each person will get 2 bottles of Mineral Water
- Breakfast - Breakfast on the top such as: Banana Sandwich, Hard Boiled Egg on the volcanic steam and Seasonal Fruits
- Snacks - You will get Chocolate and Biscuits ( Oreo, Beng-beng or other snack)
- Entrance Fees to Kintamani area and Mount Batur.
- Private transportation (Pick up and drop off to your hotel)
- Pick up (Lovia, Amed, Tulamben) add 10$/person extra for cover the operational cost.
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
What's excluded :
- Personal expanses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
The traveler will hike for 1.5 hours to 2 hours to the summit ( Sunrise point ). Once arrived on the top will see amazing view of huge caldera Batur, Main crater of Mount Batur, hot steam, having breakfast while waiting sunrise, stunning amazing sunrise, surrounding the main crater, feeding monkeys, take candid picture and many more.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Toya Bungkah Hot Spring, Jl. Pendakian Gunung Batur, Kintamani 80612 Indonesia
This is the starting point, we will start from here.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Toya Devasya Hot Spring, Toya Devasya Wellness Resort, Toya Bungkah 80652 Indonesia
We will pass this place, this just 2 minutes from starting point
Pass By: Batur Natural Hotspring, Jalan Toya Bungkah Desa Batur Kintamani Kintamani, Bangli, Bali, 80612 Indonesia
We will pass this place as well
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
We will pass and stop of for 5 minutes in this area, you can take picture of huge caldera Batur, Mount Batur and Lake Batur as well.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Kintamani Plateau, Kintamani Indonesia
We will pass this place, same name wit Kintamani Highland
Stop At: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
We will stop off in coffee plantation Ubud, Actually is SANTI Coffee plantation. Here you can taster and learn more about Balinese herb. coffee of tea.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
If we go via Tegalalang on the way back, we will pass this site, you can stop or pass this site.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up Times:Ubud: 02:30 AM Sanur: 02:00 AMKuta: 01:30 AM Nusa Dua: 01:30 AMJimbaran : 01.30 AM Seminyak: 01:30 AMMount Batur Sunrise Trekking Itinerary:01:40-03:00 AM: Pick up time from your hotel lobby all around Bali03:45 AM: Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (starting point).05:45 AM: Arrival at the summit of Mt Batur (sunrise point).07:00 AM: Trek continues around the rim of the crater.07:30 AM: Start heading back to the car park.09:00 AM: Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village.10:00 AM: Stop at Balinese coffee plantation.11:00 AM: Approximate return to your hotel.
Departure Time :4/28/2019 - 10/3/2021
4/28/2019 - 10/3/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers on menstruation period
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.