Mount Batur Volcano - Sunrise Trekking Tour with Breakfast on top
Lets explore Mount Batur with our 100% experiences local guide. Mount Batur is one of Bali’s most active volcanoes, and trekking to the summit is a popular challenge for hikers. On this tour, rise early to undertake a thrilling moonlight climb, watch the sunrise from the top of the volcano, and then trek around the crater, enjoying stunning views over the surrounding countryside.
1. Witness the sunrise over the clouds at Bali’s sacred Mount Batur Kintamani with local guide.
2. Trek through the jungle under a blanket of millions stars in the darkness.
3. Admire the panoramic view of the three volcanoes of Mt. Agung, Mt. Abang and Mt. Rinjani in Lombok
4. See the beauty of Lake Batur from the caldera as you descend down the mountain
5. Taste delicious eggs cooked with the steam from the fissures in the volcan
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off with experiences & professional private driver (all of us clear from Covid-19)
- Breakfast - Banana sandwich boiled in hot steam, Hardboiled Egg in the hot steam, some biscuits & Chocolate, 1 Mineral water each person and Hot tea or hot coffee on the summit.
- Entrance fees, Trekking poles, Flashlight and raincoat
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
What's excluded :
- Warm Jacket, Shoes and others personal needs.
- Personal expenses
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Bbegin in darkness with flashlights that guide provided, the path during hike illuminated by nothing more than your flashlights on the hand. The first part is easy but once reaches half way you’ll pass slippery part and you need big effort to concur the summit. Once reaches the summit, the sky turns from black to inky blue to pink and orange that change slowly. From this part you can imagine how far you did 2 hours lately.
You can sit on the chair overlooking the village rooftops in the bottom, sipping hot drink and having yummy banana sandwich and hard boiled Egg that cocked in the volcanic steam is uncommon experience you will have during your journey. After completion breakfast and take several photos, we will going to concur the rim of main crater ahead bottom rim of main crater, here you can peed monkeys, take picture and make some video
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Toya Devasya Hot Spring, Toya Devasya Wellness Resort, Toya Bungkah 80652 Indonesia
Pass By: Batur Natural Hotspring, Jalan Toya Bungkah Desa Batur Kintamani Kintamani, Bangli, Bali, 80612 Indonesia
Pass By: Toya Bungkah Hot Spring, Jl. Pendakian Gunung Batur, Kintamani 80612 Indonesia
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
Stop take picture for 10 minutes during on the way back
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Kintamani Plateau, Kintamani Indonesia
Stop At: Satria Agrowisata, Banjar Basangambu, Tampaksiring Indonesia
During on the way back to your hotel, we’ll visiting Balinese Coffee Plantation to show you how important plants for Balinese, how they using them for ceremony and how they process them with traditional ways. The most interesting thing you can samples the Coffee Luwak, it the best coffee bean in the world. At that point after completion appreciates the Luwak Coffee will make a beeline to your hotel with bring a brilliant memory.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Pass By: Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PICK UP TIME:Seminyak / Kuta 1.45 amNusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 amSanur 02.00 amUbud 02.30 am
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for woman on menstruation period
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands