Mount Batur Trekking Admission Ticket
Batur Volcano is located in north east Bali. Batur is one of the most impressive calderas in the world. It is 13.8 km by 10 km in size. Within the caldera is Batur volcano and a lake. The volcano rises 700 m above the surrounding terrain, and consists of a main cone with three summit craters flanked by a small parasitic cone on its slope. not so head trekking and here we can see very beautiful sunrise from the top and we can see Mount Agung in Lombok island
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Licensed Local Trekking guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
What's excluded :
- Hotel Transfer
- Guide Tips
- Personal Expanses
Stop At: Mount Batur, Jalan Pendakian Gn Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Batur Volcano is located in north east Bali. Batur is one of the most impressive calderas in the world. It is 13.8 km by 10 km in size. Within the caldera is Batur volcano and a lake. The volcano rises 700 m above the surrounding terrain, and consists of a main cone with three summit craters flanked by a small parasitic cone (Butus) on its SW slope.
In September 2012 Batur Global Geopark was declared by UNESCO for its cultural significance and natural scenery. You will entire trek around 5 hours.
03:30 - Customer arrive at basecamp start point in Batur kintamani.
03:45 - Meet your guide and receive trekking equipment and briefing.
04:00 - Start to hike with your guide
05:30 - Arrive at the Top of Mount Batur and waiting for the sunrise.
Enjoy your breakfast on the top while waiting the sunrise and capture the picture.
06:30 - After see the sunrise and capture some memories, next trip back down to the start point.
08:00 - arrive at start point and part with your guide.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Q99X+2C7 Songan A, Bangli Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Arrival time must be at 3:30am at the start point ( Batur Basecamp start point)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Customer must use and bring own face mask