Mount Batur Surnrise Trekking and Hidden Waterfall Private Tour
Are you looking for combine tour between sunrise trek and visit an amazing waterfall? Here bellow I created Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking and Tukad Cepung Waterfall. Mt Batur Sunrise and Visit Hidden Waterfall is a combinations of Mt batur sunrise trekking package we offers you to explore Bali’s an active volcano and magical waterfall for one day.
1. Stunning an amazing sunrise from top of Mount Batur with private local guide.
2. Experiences the hit of Hot steam where your guide cooked your breakfast
3. Explore the rim of crater and feeding monkeys on the bottom of the main crater.
4. Take an amazing picture in Tukad Cepung Waterfall with sunshine as background.
5. Taste and learn Bali coffee with knowledgeable guide.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Private Local Guide 100%
- Breakfast - Banana Sandwich, Hard Boiled Egg in the ground, Seasonal Fruits, Chocolate, Snack .
- Bottled water - Everyone we provide 1 bottle of water during the trip.
- Coffee and/or Tea - You can choose Hot Te, Black Coffee or Hot Chocolate on the summit
- All entrance fees, Kintamani are, Mount Batur and Tukad Cepung Waterfall.
- Trekking poles, Raincoat and flashlight.
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses and please bring change suits for waterfall.
- Jacket, shoes and others personal needs.
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
We will hike up to the summit of mount batur for sunrise and enjoying beautiful views. Beside of that, you will experiences Hot Steam, walking on the rim of the crater, having breakfast cooked in the ground of hot steam. The other you will experiences is feed monkey and come down to the main crater.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Toya Devasya Hot Spring, Toya Devasya Wellness Resort, Toya Bungkah 80652 Indonesia
Pass By: Batur Natural Hotspring, Jalan Toya Bungkah Desa Batur Kintamani Kintamani, Bangli, Bali, 80612 Indonesia
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
Stop for 5 to 10 minutes during on the way back from Mount Batur for take a picture.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Kintamani Plateau, Kintamani Indonesia
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
After trek we will continue to the best waterfall for Instagram spot, it visiting Tukad Cepung Waterfall, here you can snap shoot best pose for Instagram feeds.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Satria Agrowisata, Banjar Basangambu, Tampaksiring Indonesia
After explore Tukad Cepung Waterfall, the driver will drop you to visit another interesting place, it is the Coffee Plantation (Optional). Here you can see, learn and tasting kind of plantation, spices or herb. Beside of that you may experience how your make coffee Luwak with very traditional way and also you can sample it. Coffee Luwak is the most and the best coffee in the world.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Pass By: Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking, Jl. Raya Seminyak No.24, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Pass only if pick up around seminyak
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PICK UP TIME:Seminyak / Kuta 1.45 amNusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 amSanur 02.00 amUbud 02.30 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for woman on menstruation period.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands