Mount Batur Sunset Trekking (Private Tours and A la carte menu at Restaurant)
This amazing package is suitable for people who really has difficulties to wake up early and also to avoid crowd on the top of Mount Batur. Waiting for sunset also another good option instead of sunrise.
- 01.00 - 02.00 pm: Pick up time depending your accommodation in Bali
- 03.45 pm: Arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our experience professional hiking guide.
- 04.00 pm: our guide will take you on a one and a half hour trek to reach the top or summit to see sunset and walk around the crater
- 05.45 pm: water, bread and eggs will served by our guide and see super spectacular sunset.
- 06.15 pm : From the summit, direct to car park.
- 08.00 am : You will arrive at the bottom.
- 08.20 pm : dinner at lake view restaurant
- 10.00 pm – 11 pm : estimated Return to hotel Depending on the location.
- Visit Coffe plantation and Hot Spring before the hike avaliable on request
What's included :
- Private air conditioned car
- Good speaking English driver
- Private trekking guide (Good English)
- Bottled of water during the trip
- Eggs for steam at the top of volcano
- Banana or Bread on the top of volcano
- Free use Head Lamps
- Simple ponchos (just in case)
- A la carte menu after the hike (fried rice and Fresh Juice)
- Jacket (On request)
- Walking Poles (On request)
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
What's excluded :
- Running / hiking shoes
- Warm cloth / jacket / Wind Breakers
Stop At: Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off available from :• Sidemen• Selat• Kubu• Tulamben• Tejakula• Tembok• Amed• Jemeluk Beach• Nusa Dua• Ungasan• Jimbaran• Tuban• Kuta• Legian• Seminyak• Canggu• Lovina• Sanur• Ubud• Kedewatan• Sayan• Keramas beach• Gianyar
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Dear our beloved travelers, we are operating for Private Mount Batur Sunset Trekking with Covid 19 safety measure like mentioned above. don't be hesitate to contact us to get more information.