Mount Batur Sunset Trekking (Most Recomended tour)
Forget to woke up at middle of the night to do trekking adventure in Bali!, We offer you best options to do the Mount Batur sunset trekking. This tour also suitable for everyone, The tour will start at 03:30pm. Your journey will take 2 hours until you get the top of the volcano. During the hike you will be accompanied by professional hiking guide, who will telling you about the history of volcano. You also will passing trought villages, temples and traditional farm. The sight of tropical forest and the panoramic caldera sorroundings will open your eye.
Once you reached at the summit you will see the beautifull sunset view on the west cost of the mountain. Enjoy magical sunset view with banana and eggs cooked in hot steam.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Air Conditioning Car
- Private Driver & Tour Guide
- Trekking Poles, Torches and First Aide kits.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Snacks - Fresh Fruites Selections, Banana or Eggs cooked in Volcanic Steam
- Entrance Ticket to Mount Batur
- Entrance Ticket to Kintamani area
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Your personal expanses
- Lunch Fee (Unless Specified)
- With professional an English speaking driver with brand new car, We will pick you up from your accomodations in Bali. Then we will drive you safely to Mt Batur volcano. After finishing your Mount Batur trekking, then we will drive you back to your hotel or villa in Bali.
Departure Point :
We will pick you up from your accomations in Bali, Bellow are the pick up time details: 13:30 Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak 14:00 Sanur, 14:15 Ubud
OtherNgurah Rai International Airport, Jalan Raya Gusti Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Viceroy Bali, Jl. Lanyahan, Br. Nagi, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.