Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking with Natural Hot Spring and Breakfast
Watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur on an early morning hike up Bali's most emblematic mountain. Experience the stunning views from the active volcano near the village of Kintamani and enjoy the breakfast at the summit of Mount Batur. After Mount Batur trekking take a dip in a natural hot spring
and visit the coffee plantation in the village of Temen while back to your Hotel.
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Bottled water
- Simple Breakfast
- Private Trekking guide
- Entrance Ticket of Batur Natural Hotspring
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
Get an early morning pick-up from your hotel in eastern Bali in time to watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur. Depart between 01:00 and 02:00 (depending on the location of your hotel), and then journey towards the active volcano near the village of Kintamani.
Upon arrival at Mount Batur, get a short introduction and safety briefing from your private guide. All the guides are locals with experience of climbing Mount Batur since they were children! Benefit from their extensive knowledge and passion for the region before you embark on your 1.5-hour trek to the highest volcanic crater in Bali in time to watch the sunrise.
Upon arrival at the top, enjoy breakfast and take in the amazing views of the surrounding area at the break of day. After sunrise, enjoy some time to walk around the crater of the volcano before crossing a hill of lava and black sand. Trek back down the mountain, and then soothe away your aches and pains at a natural hot spring at 09:00.
Visit a coffee plantation on the way back to your accommodation, and get dropped off by approximately 13:00 at the end of an amazing morning!
• Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
• Batur Natural Hotspring, Jalan Toya Bungkah Desa Batur Kintamani Kintamani, Bangli, Bali, 80612 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick up from eastern Bali such us: Amed, Kubu, Tulamben, Seraya, Jasri, Candi Dasa, Manggis, Sidemen.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The minimum suggested age to participate is 13 years old. Children may join the hike given strong level of fitness and physique
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
- Please wear comfortable shoes and a light jacket
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate