Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking With Breakfast
Mount Batur is 1,717 meters high above sea level (the third highest peak in Bali) and considered as one of the sacred mountain according to Hindu belief. It is a semi active volcano located in Kintamani district of Bangli regency. The Kintamani area was once dominated by a massive volcano which created the 3 kilometer wide caldera now occupied by Lake Batur and the active volcano Mount Batur.
The scenery here alone is worth the journey but it is the view from the top that will forever stay in your mind, an experience that you will never forget. The trek to Mount Batur is the most recommended trekking destination in Bali and has been trekked by thousand trekking lovers from all around the world. Mount Batur is also one of the Global Geopark Network in South East Asia located in Bali.
What's included :
- Breakfast on the peak of the volcano
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- • At the morning time you will be picked up by the good driver with the smile full.When you meet the driver,he will explain you about the trip to hike the volcano batur until the peak.Start at 01.00 - 03.00 am depending of the hotel that you stay and we will reach the start point at 03.30 Am.
• 01.00 - 03.00 : Pick up time from your accommodation.
• 03.45 : Arrival at the starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by local trekking guide.
• 04.00 : Start hiking from the starting point at Pura Jati Temple, it then will take around 2 hours to reach the summit of Mount Batur accompanied by licensed local trekking guide
• 05.00 : Optional stop for short break and drinking water
• 06.00 : Arrive at the peak of Mount Batur, while waiting for the sunrise a packed breakfast will be served featuring our special volcanic steamed eggs
• 06.30 : Exploring the main crater of Mount Batur and then descend the path down to other craters, number 2 & 3 (the last crater erupted in 2000). Please note that the route is far more challenging then before. Always consult with your trekking guide whether it's safe or not to explore the 2nd & 3rd crater.
• 09.30 : Arrive back at finish point
• 10.00 : Visit Luwak coffee plantation (optional, free) or back to your hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.