Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking With Breakfast [ Private & All-Inclusive ]
Mount Batur is an active volcano which is located in Batur village, Kintamani District, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Batur (GunungBatur) is 1717 m above sea level. Mount Batur is one of the popular place that you need to know while you are in Bali.
Your tour begins when you are picked up from your accommodation between 1:15am – 2:30am depending on your location.
At 3:30am you will arrive at your starting point of ToyaBungkah Village where you will meet your professional experienced trekking guide. You will have an introduction and safety briefingbefore starting your trek.
You will trek to the summit of Mount Batur where you will watch a magnificent sunrise while eating breakfast with excellent views of Lake Batur.
On the way back down You may alsoexplore a deep cave found in the main crater of Mount Baturand see some of very nice and tame monkeys around. You will be arrive back at ToyaBungkah Village at around 9am
taste the luwak coffee on the way home.
What's included :
- Private pick up & drop off to your hotel
- Admission fee to kintamani area
- Trekking ticket
- Local guide
- Breakfast with tea or coffee
What's excluded :
Watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur on an early morning hike up Bali’s most emblematic mountain. Experience the stunning views from the active volcano near the village of Kintamani, and learn more about the region from local guides.
During the tour you will be able to visit these famous spots:
-Amzing view of Kintamani area
-Active Volcano and Beautiful lake view
-Watch sunrise from the highest
-cooking on hot steam on active volcano
• Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & drop off hotels: Ubud, sanur, kuta, seminyal, legian, canggu, nusa dua, jimbaranAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :1:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons