Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Short Trip
Mount Batur Trekking can be a really challenging experience for everyone. This activity full of the adventure things, but in fact, it is so fun and interesting. Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Short Trip offers an unforgettable experience of enjoying the magnificent Mount Batur in the short time. The hiking journey will be started early in the morning because it will need for about 2 hours to hike the Mount Batur to reach its peak and see the sunrise view.
• Enjoy the Magical Sunrise View
• Enjoy the Mount Agung, Mount Abang and Mount Rinjani in Lombok Scenery
• The Lake Batur View is also Looked so Beautiful from the Peak of the Mountain
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Mineral Water
- Breakfast on The Top of Mount Batur
- Professional Trekking Guide
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only: around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- After two hours hiking duration, the participants will reach the Mount Batur peak. It is the main attraction of this Mount Batur Trekking because the participants will see the magical scenery of the sunrise from the peak of Mount Batur. For the information, that peak is one of the best locations to witness the sunrise view in Bali and that is why this Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking is popular among the tourist.
Seeing the sunrise view is maybe the main attraction of this Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking activity. However, it is not the only attraction that can be seen there. There is still some other great scenery that can be witnessed by the participants and it is the perfect one for them who love the photography world. That is why don’t forget to bring the camera in this Batur Sunrise Trekking activity.
In the slope of the Mount Batur, that is a beautiful lake that is called the Lake Batur. For your information, that lake is the widest lake in Bali. This lake is so wonderful with the wide blue water that is combined perfectly with the green natural forest around it. That is why the view of that Lake Batur will be more beautiful to be seen from the peak of the Mount Batur.
• 01.00 – 02.00 (Early Morning): Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location)
• 03.15: Arrived at the starting point trekking
• 05.30: Arrived on the top of Mount Batur (Light Breakfast)
• 07.00: Coming back down the mountain
• 08.30: Soaking at the Natural Hot Spring (additional charge)
• 09.30: Transfer to your hotel (on the way to hotel is free visit to Kintamani Agro Tourism)
Pick Up Time
• Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 01.00 – 01.15
• Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 01.15 – 01.30
• Canggu: 01.15 – 01.30
• Sanur: 01.30 – 01.45
• Ubud: 01.45 – 02.00
What to Bring
• Short pants or a swimsuit
• A change of dry clothes
• Sport shoes or strapped sandals
• Extra money
Departure Point :The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Departure Time :Pick Up Time
Morning Trip (Early Morning):Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 01.00 – 01.15 Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 01.15 – 01.30 Canggu: 01.15 – 01.30 Sanur: 01.30 – 01.45 Ubud: 01.45 – 02.00
Return Detail :Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.