Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking and Natural Hot Spring Pool
Mount Batur is one of the sacred mountains according to Hindu believe. Mount Batur is located in Batur Village, Kintamani District, Bangli Regency, Bali, Indonesia, and it is 1,717 meters above sea level.
Watching the sunrise from the top of Bali’s iconic Mount Batur is an incredible experience. This trekking experience starts with an early morning hike up to Mount Batur’s peak and shares the stunning views of other active volcanoes (Mount Abang and Mount Agung) and Lake Batur, near Kintamani District when you get to the top. You can also learn more about Bali Province and its traditional culture from our private local guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
upon your arrival at Mount Batur, your private guide will get you a short introduction and briefing due to safety and cleanliness reasons, and also they provide you the flashlight to make light source;
During trekking, you can also gain knowledge from your guide about Bali and its culture. Trekking will take two hours until you can watch the magical sunrise at the peak of the highest volcanic crater in Bali. Throughout the climb you can admire the stars in the dark.
In the summit of Mount Batur, at sunrise, the sky turns from black to inky blue to pink and orange. You can enjoy a tasty morning breakfast by sipping coffee or tea, instant cup noodles, bananas, toast, and chocolate (do not forget to try the Volcano Egg that your guide will prepare for you in approximately 20 minutes upon arrival to the top of the moutain) with a spectacular scenery and the vibration of the sacred earth;
After sunrise, you can enjoy to walk around the crater of Mount Batur and then trek back down the mountain.
After crossing a hill of lava and black sand, you deserve to soothe away your sore and tired body at the natural hot spring from Toya Bungkah;
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.