Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking and Natural Hot Spring
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking is the most recommended trekking destination in Bali and has been rated over than 2,000 reviews on TripAdvisor and can submitted approximate two hours ascent and 2 hours descent, the best time depart from starting point between 3:45 am to 4:00 am. This hike perfectly safe as you following the guide instruction, hike in the pitch dark is challenging one, fresh air and noises of grasshopper will faithful company till you reach the summit. Trekking equipment such as headlamps, hiking poles and raincoat will provided by your guide, the beginner of hike not difficult but half way of the mountain much challenging.
The scenery is worth the journey and will forever stay in your mind. Wide black lava from 1,963 and calm Lake Batur will completing the panoramic. Stunning the best sunrise in Bali is an amazing sight an experience that you will never forget, beside of that, you can experiences the heat of hot steam from an active crater.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Private Local Guide 100%
- Breakfast - Banana Sandwich, Hard Boiled Egg in the ground, Seasonal Fruits, Chocolate, Snack .
- Bottled water - Everyone we provide 1 bottle of water during the trip.
- Coffee and/or Tea - You can choose Hot Te, Black Coffee or Hot Chocolate on the summit.
- All entrance fees, for hot spring will get towel, locker, snack, welcome drink and shampoo.
- Trekking poles, Raincoat and flashlight.
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Batur Natural Hotspring
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses and please bring change suits for hot spring
- Jacket, shoes and others personal needs.
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
We will hike up to the summit of mount batur for sunrise and enjoying beautiful views. Beside of that, you will experiences Hot Steam, walking on the rim of the crater, having breakfast cooked in the ground of hot steam. The other you will experiences is feed monkey and come down to the main crater.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Batur Natural Hotspring, Jalan Toya Bungkah Desa Batur Kintamani Kintamani, Bangli, Bali, 80612 Indonesia
The next trip is end up in Natural Hot spring after trek, here you will soaking natural hot spring and get facility such as welcome drink, snack, towel,locker, shampoo. you will stay here 1 to 2 hours.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Toya Devasya Hot Spring, Toya Devasya Wellness Resort, Toya Bungkah 80652 Indonesia
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
On the way back after hike will stop here for 5 to 10 minutes for take a picture.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Kintamani Plateau, Kintamani Indonesia
Stop At: Satria Agrowisata, Banjar Basangambu, Tampaksiring Indonesia
During travel to your hotel driver will drop you to visit another interesting place, it is the Coffee Plantation (Optional). Here you can see, learn and tasting kind of plantation, spices or herb. Beside of that you may experience how your make coffee Luwak with very traditional way and also you can sample it. Coffee Luwak is the most and the best coffee in the world.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking, Jl. Raya Seminyak No.24, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PICK UP TIME:Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 amKuta / Seminyak 01.45 amSanur 02.00 amUbud 02.30 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands