Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
Most people begin the climb up Mount Batur from the village of Toya Bungkah. Fit trekkers should plan a minimum of two hours to reach the summit, although inadvertently taking the wrong path can increase the time required
Unexpected showers frequently pop up in Kintamani, making the paths up Mount Batur slippery and potentially dangerous. Trekkers should wear proper shoes as the shale becomes loose. The sharp volcanic rocks will make short work of sandals - and feet - if you hike without proper protection.
After Mount Batur trek, we will be visit Bali coffee plantation and Famous Tegalalang Rice Terrace in Ubud
What's included :
- Private AC car, entrance tickets, breakfast, parking fees, gasoline and English speaking driver.
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, alcoholic beverage and tips
Mount Batur or Gunung Batur in the Kintamani region of Bali is an iconic, extremely most active volcano that draws tourists in with both beauty and promise of adventure. Rising to 5,633 feet, Mount Batur can be submitted by physically-fit hikers in around two hours. Climbing Mount Batur offers a rare opportunity to enjoy an unforgettable sunrise from the top of an active volcano. The views of Bali from the top are stunning.
Part of Mount Batur's massive caldera is filled by Danau Batur, Bali's largest crater lake. A smaller stratovolcano juts out of the water 2,300 feet and frequently reminds the local villages that they are situated on top of a geological time bomb.
Excellent views of Mount Batur can be photographed from the nearby village of Penelokan in Kintamani. Other small villages and settlements established around the rim of Mount Batur offer great vantage points and opportunities to explore the surrounding area.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up location will from all area in south area of Bali island such as Seminyak, kuta, Legian, Canggu, Kerobokan, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud area.
Departure Time :1:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We provide face mask and hand sanitizer in the car for the safety measurement