Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
is located in kintamani, Bangli regency, Bali, Indonesia. The villagers who live in arround of mount batur are believe and keep it sacred so they make ceremony every once year called
Pakelem, exactly they do on December or dark moon. It is 1717 meters above sea level can be submitted by personally fit trekkers in around 2.5 hours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal shoping
- Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking is located in kintamani, Bangli regency, Bali, Indonesia. The villagers who live in arround of mount batur are believe and keep it sacred so they make ceremony every once year called Pakelem, exactly they do on December or dark moon. It is 1717 meters above sea level can be submitted by personally fit trekkers in around 2.5 hours.
Take advantage of trek or climb Mount Batur together with see the sunrise from the perfect place of Batur Mountain with professional trekking guide. Truly only a little wellspring of fluids magma, however its set up is in the center of an enormous pit fourteen km in expansiveness. Close-by the wellspring of fluids magma is the great sickle designed Batur Lake, all of the integrated by the high dividers of the depression advantage.
Mount Batur is an active volcano that attracts travelers in with the two natural beauty and promise of Bali journey holidays. We provides climb Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking to take pleasure in an outstanding sunrise from the best of an active volcano. Amazing panorama together with the energy of the sacred earth filling up your mind and also spirit as u provided an excellent service to by tasty morning breakfast cooked by the volcanic steam.
After Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Along the way back to your hotel from the trek we are going to stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Ecotourism, location to understand various Tropic plantations together with find making Balinese coffee in really traditional method, and also we also get to small sample of them along with nearby herbal teas, coffees along with the unusually prepared Coffee Luwak, the most costly coffee in the world.
01:30 –02.30: Pick up from the hotel
03.30: Start Climb Mount Batur
05.45: Arrive at the Summit
06.00: Enjoy Sunrise & Having Breakfast
07.00: Explore the Main Crater
08.30: Arrive back at Finish Point
09.30: Visiting Coffee Plantation
12.00: Arrive back at your hotel
Departure Point :Bali hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What To Bring:
- Trekking Shoes or Comfortable shoes
- Long Pants & Backpack
- Warm Jacket
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.