Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking & Hot Spring
This trek could quite easily become the highlight of your trip to Bali. Your personal, English-speaking guides are licensed, local and experienced – all with 5-star ratings. We are unwaveringly committed to both your enjoyment and safety.
You’ll get up early to trek to the summit of volcanic Mount Batur for the sunrise and enjoy breakfast cooked over the volcanic steam. Read more about the trek here. It’s not a difficult climb, but the natural hot springs waiting for you at the bottom are certainly a nice treat. Enjoy the view of the volcano and other mountains while you soothe your muscles in the natural springs of Mount Batur.
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Entrance Fees
- Breakfast - You will enjoy your breakfast on The top volcano cooked by hot live steam
- Bottled water - Get your water from hiking guide
- Pick-Up and drop off
What's excluded :
You’ll begin your ascent bright and early under a blanket of stars. Your guide will be happy to discuss the landscape, history and culture of the area. Arriving at the summit, your guide will be happy to offer the best vantage point for photos and will assist you in getting the best shot. Or, if you’d like to just sit and enjoy the view in peace, we encourage you to do that as well.
At the top, you’ll be given a meal and beverages to help regain your energy for the trek around the crater and back down the mountain.
• Mount Batur, Jalan Pendakian Gn Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
• Toya Devasya Resort & Spa, Toya Bungkah Kintamani Indonesia
• Having breakfast on the top of mountain - The local hiking guide will show you how to cook breakfast by natural hot steam on the top of Mt Batur, and enjoying hot tea or coffee.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you Up at tour lobby hotel, please providing your hotel detals before you book the trip.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands