Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking & Ayung River Rafting
For an unforgettable morning in Bali, watch the incredible sunrise from the summit of Mount Batur and explore this still-active volcano in all its glory! Be amazed by the starry night sky still twinkling above as you ascend in the cool early morning darkness. Traversing black sand lava deposits created by centuries-old eruptions, you will gain a deeper appreciation for this mountain. Mount Batur is part of the UNESCO Global Geo-park Network and is considered to have some of the most stunning views for sunrise on the island of Bali. Once you’ve finished trekking, you’ll be treated to a breakfast, to get some energy for your next activity – white water rafting!
This amazing adventure is a once in a lifetime experience and the rewards make it so worth the effort! This experience start from 02:00AM to 14:00PM
For a fun, stress-free, personal and authentic experience exploring one of Indonesia’s finest wonders, book this tour with us today. We can’t wait to take you!
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free hotel transfer with private air-conditioned car
- English speaking driver guide
- Local English speaking trekking & rafting guide
- Light Breakfast & Lunch
- Trekking & Rafting equipment
- Mineral bottled water
What's excluded :
- Other personal expand
Take an early morning tour to Mount Batur and experience the majesty of an active volcano and its surrounding landscape at the first light of day. Experience a day of adventure on the paradise island with your own private guide, including breakfast at the top of the mountain.
Following pick-up from your hotel, journey to the start point of your hike by 03:45AM and get a safety briefing and overview of the trek from your private guide on arrival. Start your hike at 04:00AM with a steep climb of about 2 hours to reach the summit of the mountain (1,717 meters) above sea level. Enjoy breakfast as you watch the sunrise and take in views of Lake Batur and Mount Rinjani. Then, take an optional walk around the crater.
Hike back down the mountain and rest your legs on the 1-hour drive to the Ayung River, where you will meet your rafting guide and get a paddling lesson and safety briefing before heading out onto the water. Spend an exhilarating 3 hours white water rafting and marvel at the rice fields, rainforest, waterfalls and rock carvings from a different perspective.
Benefit from an optional stop at a coffee plantation on the drive back to your hotel.
• Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up and drop off back to your hotel at Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan. Canggu, Sanur, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Nusa Dua and Ubud area
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.