Mount Batur Sunrise Hiking with Private Hotel Transfer All-inclusive
Many people are taking their time to tell you about the beauty of Bali beaches and sunsets. If you went to Bali before, it may bore you to death. Don’t worry, aside from beaches, you can enjoy Mount Batur sunrise trekking. It is an activity to test your adrenaline. Mount Batur sunrise trekking is a challenging yet super fun activity. After a couple of hours, you may enjoy one of spectacular sunsets in the world. Prior to that, you may enjoy going through the forest among uninhabited and lovely flowers plants. If you are lucky, you can see wild animals.
What's included :
- Pickup and drop off hotel by Private air-conditioner car
- All light breakfast at the top
- Licienced-local guide trekking
- Flashlight (head lamp)
- Mineral Water
- Visit Coffee Plantation and try the coffee/tea after trekking
What's excluded :
Pass By: Rukmana Bali Tour, Jl. Mangut No.19 br. beng Carangsari, Petang, Badung, Ubud 80353 Indonesia
We pick you up and accompany you during the tour. with an air-con vehicle at 01.00 am - 02.00 am. Be sure that you are there on time as we need to catch the sunrise.
Stop At: Mount Batur, Jalan Pendakian Gn Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
You need to reach at Kintamani Village it before 03.00 am because you’ll go at 03.00 am.
During the journey, a professional local guide will help you. The guide is responsible in showing a right route to the top.
We will get on the top around 06.00 am, of course, it depends on your speed. You can lean on the big stones, trees, and watching sunrise while enjoying your lovely breakfast from us. All you need is just sit back and relax, because everything’s well planned for you. The guide also brings some raw eggs to eat. No, you do not need to prepare a campfire or bring a stove. You will get a new skill here, cooking the eggs using steam which comes out from the ground.
After breakfast and take some pictures, wrap your things up, we need to carry on. It’s time to go down and meet the driver who will get you to the next location.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Now, we are heading to coffee plantation. You will learn how the coffee is processed from the beans before it ends in a cup of coffee, traditionally. Once your “short coffee class” is over, you may take some sips of the coffees. There are fifteen different coffees. You may taste them one by one if you wish. Exclude sugar and you will be able to differentiate their pure quality taste. Wait, just in case you have an acid reflux, it is better to drink some tea instead of coffee. Do you still have something in your tank? If you do, then, you may walk around and add your photos collection. There are countless instagrammable spots. Yes, it is the end of Mount Batur sunrise trekking trip.
After the coffee plantation visit, the driver will send you back to the hotel to have a rest.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in areas in Bali: Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa or Nusa Dua area. Please let us know your hotel and we will arrange it accordingly. Pay extra if pickup area : Ungasan, Balangan, Uluwatu, Tanah lot
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring hiking shoes. jacket. long pants & camera
- If rainy you can bring raincoatc or buy at local shop close by
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Please select the one that is included in the pick up area according to the location of your hotel
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons