Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Hidden Waterfall
• Watch the sunrise from the top of the mountain, and visit the volcanic crater
• Scale the sacred peak of Mount Batur on an early morning trek
• Enjoy simple breakfast at the summit of Mount Batur
• Swim under a beautiful, hidden waterfall
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup ( time )depending of hotel area.
- Hike Mount Batur until summit and enjoy sunrise and breakfast on Top.
- Visit Coffee plantations village on the way to waterfall.
- Enjoy beautiful panorama at waterfall.
- Back Hotel
• Mount Batur, Jalan Pendakian Gn Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
• Kanto Lampo Waterfall, Br. Kelod Kangin, Beng, Gianyar 80551 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from accommodations lobby, or at meeting point near of accommodations if no asses able for a vehicle to the villa or Hotel.and we will bring your name Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Dry Ice Bali, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :1:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Pickup time depending of pickup locations ( 1:30am Nusadua, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Candidasa, Sidemen area) ( 2:00 am Sanur, Denpasar area ) ( 2:30am Ubud, Kintamani area )
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Don't forget to bring a warm clothes and use hiking shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Traveler bring and use own face masks.