Mount Batur Sunrise Hike
2.30 am Private Mount Batur Sunrise Hike – Pick up from your hotel and Drive to starting point about 1 hour
3.30 am Arrival at the starting point, Breakfast, introduction, and safety procedure briefing by your English-speaking guide. From starting point about 2 hours to reach the peak of Mt. Batur.
5.00 am Stop will be made for short break and drinking water.
6.00 am Arrive at the peak of Mt. Batur, while waiting for the sunrise a packed breakfast will be served with a special volcanic steamed eggs.
07.15 am The trip continued to follow the path down to another crater. Crater 2 & 3 and latest crater erupted in the year 2000.
09.10 am Arrival at finish point and board car
10.00 am Drive back to the hotel can be stopped in some coffee plantations and rice terrace (waterfall if necessary). Will be arriving at the hotel around 11.30 am
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private driver
- A Hiking Guide
- Entrance ticket to volcano
- Bottle water
- Breakfast ( Coffee, Tea, Toast, Boiled egg, Banana pancake )
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee for hot springs
- Ticket package for swing
- Entrance fee for Tegalalang rice terrace
- Entry/Admission - Toya Devasya Hot Spring
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking is Private mount Batur sunrise trekking, popular tour package to hike in Bali and enjoy the natural beauty from the top of Mount Batur. Amazing sunrise view and beauty of Mount Batur from above 1717 m above sea level. This mount batur sunrise trekking will take you up to 2 hours to reach the top of Mount Batur. Enjoying breakfast with sunrise above the clouds.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Toya Devasya Hot Spring, Toya Devasya Wellness Resort, Toya Bungkah 80652 Indonesia
Secondly , After doing the mount Batur trekking we will invite you to visit the hot springs water Toya Devasya .Enjoy the beauty of Lake Batur while swiming in hot water in toya bungkah village. This is a good way to restore your energy after it has been exhausted when climbing mount batur. The view of the mount Abang and also lake batur will make your tour even more exciting.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Visiting Aloha Swing, is the most popular with Swing attractions in Bali. enjoy the nature of Ubud with Swing that is diverse without time limits. This attraction will give you a pleasant sensation by swinging over the valley. try one by one swing from so many Swing and bird nests. get beautiful photos to commemorate your holiday in Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegalalang rice Terrace, this tourist attraction is an obligatory tourist attraction for you to visit during your holiday in Ubud. Tegalalang rice terrace is located approximately 20 minutes by car from Ubud city. This object offers green views of the Northern Valley of Ubud and also very beautiful rice terraces. Seeing the routines of farmers working in rice fields using traditional Balinese irrigation systems known as subak.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure TimeNusa Dua/Jimbaran 1:30 amKuta, Legian,Seminyak 1:30 amSanur 2:00 amUbud 2:30 am
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.