Mount Batur Hiking and Hot Spring
Mount Batur is the popular place to see sunrise, is different experience. Mount Batur is one of volcanic mountain in Bali. Offer the best views from the top. This a cool hike, and unique because you can boil eggs in the crater. I will take you to the special starting point, you need only one hour thirty minutes to get top of Mount Batur.
Let's do my experience, and get everything in this experience.
* Note : For solo Traveler we take additional fee IDR 350.000
What's included :
- Breakfast - Bananas, bread, eggs.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Mount Batur Hiking Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Batur Natural Hotspring
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Luwak coffee.
- Gude/Drivers Tiping
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
See Sunrise, enjoy natural hot spring, enjoying coffee plantation
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Coffee break, coffee plantation and see making traditional coffee processing
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Batur Natural Hotspring, Jalan Toya Bungkah Desa Batur Kintamani Kintamani, Bangli, Bali, 80612 Indonesia
Enjoy natural hot spring with lake view
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Kuta, seminyak, sanur, legian, nusa dua, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Ubud.
Departure Time :1:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized