Mount Batur Bali Sunrise Trekking
Enjoy the beautiful sunrise from the top of mount Batur where you can also see the beautiful creature of Batur Lake below and volcano. Your driver will early pick up around 2am by private vehicle. The trekking activity will lead by a professional guide and this tour include insurance coverage. You can enjoy your breakfast with some hot drinks and eggs boiled in volcanic steam.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and dropoff from Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Sanur or Ubud
- All necessary safety equipment and instructions
- Light breakfast
- Fully trained & professional guides with detailed knowledge of customer safety requirements and the environment
- Government contribution 100.000 IDR/person
What's excluded :
- Guide / Driver tipping
- Personal expenses
Pick up early at 2am, you will explore an active volcano and get up close and personal with one of Bali’s most sacred mountains. You also get to experience spectacular views of the sun bursting onto the horizon in a riot of oranges and yellows and slowly spreading over the caldera and lake below.
Your adventure starts with a briefing by the profesional guide, which is located at the foot of the mountain at 1,000 metres above sea level.
The trek takes about one to two hours to reach the peak at 1,717 metres above sea level. Once you arrive at the highest point, it really feels as though you are on top of the world.
At the top of the mountain you will soak up the beauty of the sunrise and refuel with some hot drinks and eggs boiled in volcanic steam. There will be plenty of time to relax and take photos of the sunrise and incredible scenery.
Then it’s off to explore the three younger craters and the most recent lava flows. As your way down you will take in the amazing volcanic landscape and might even come across a troop of mountain monkeys playing on the rocks.
Your tour end when the driver take you back to your accomodation.
• Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all accommodation in South Bali area including property in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar, and UbudPlease write your hotel name and address if you can't find it on the list.Ports
- port of Benoa
Departure Time :2:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable running or hiking shoes, t-shirt, long trousers, and a jacket are recommended
- Be sure to bring a camera for picture taking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.