Mindful and Compassionate Nature Walk
Our activity mindfully and silently walking, we naturally begin to deeply appreciate and reconnect to the land, nature and ourselves. We will also have the opportunity to release birds and fish back into their natural habitat and enjoy the planting of trees, giving back to mother nature and creating a compassionate relationship with the environment.
We will also experience yoga and meditation in mount abang, after that we will cleans our body, mind, and soul at the sacred holy water.
So our activity totally uniqe with environment activity.
What's included :
- Breakfast - Healty Breakfast With Hot/Cold Drink
- Entry/Admission - Mount Abang
What's excluded :
- Lunch, and Tiping to Guide
Stop At: Mount Abang, Kintamani Indonesia
Discover the true magic of Bali, away from the tourist crowds, and experience the power and variety of nature!
This nourishing walk takes us through the stunning woodland around Mount Abang, which lies in a huge volcanic crater basin. The area of Kintamani is known for being deeply healing and spiritual. We will walk in the footsteps of the Bali Mula, the first tribe to have arrived on the island of Bali, and experience nature’s five elements with the volcano, lake, earth, cool breeze and a powerful sense of spirit.
By mindfully and silently walking barefoot, we naturally begin to deeply appreciate and reconnect to the land, nature and ourselves. We will also will have the opportunity to release birds and fish back into their natural habitat and enjoy the planting of trees, giving back to mother nature and creating a compassionate relationship with the environment.
Bring an open heart, and as you look back on this day and your new knowledge of Bali, it’s people, traditions and serene beauty, you may also discover a new understanding of yourself and your own inner beauty.
Includes: Transport, Breakfast, Ceremony & Temple Attire
Depart at 4:30am (Hotel pick-up provided from Ubud)
Duration: 7 hours
Recommended Attire & Items: Loose comfortable clothing, Swim Suit, Sneakers, Waterproof Sandals, Camera
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Jalan Tirta Tawar, Jl. Tirta Tawar, Petulu, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick up and drop off around ubud area, outside ubud guests we add additional charge
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended woman during mentruation date
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate