Magical Ayung River Kayaking and Kanto lampo One of The Best Waterfall in Bali
This is all-inclusive adventurous tour package that will take you to explore the other authentic side of Bali. You can start your adventurous journey on Ayung river kayaking, going around Ubud area for agro tourism destination, and explore Kanto lampo waterfall one of the best-known waterfalls in bali. Never miss the beauty Bali has offered. Your satisfaction and comfort is our main priority.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- English Speaking Driver
- all tickets included
- Entry/Admission - Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Other personal expense is belong to the guest
- Visit: Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali, Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
We provide this outstanding experience, as we want to share our knowledge and are happy to show you how beautiful Bali as a tourist destination to new friends from all over the world. You will be guided and shown many undiscovered authentic aspects of this Island of Gods. Set off your adventurous voyage on First Day Trip by heading to Ayung river, which is very appropriate for recreational river kayak Bali and well-known as Ayung river kayaking. Ayung River is located at one of the prominent tourist destinations in Bali, which is well known as Ubud. It is classified as white water river and has an international river rapids with grading system of level 2 – 4. If you want to join Ubud river kayaking with Bali adventure tours, there will be certainly river guide to accompany you during river kayaking in Ubud. Please rest assured, the river guide will escort you to challenge the thrilling adventure of 33 rapids at Ayung River Ubud.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism, Jl. Pinus Pilaton, Lodtundah, Gianyar Indonesia
If you are a coffee addict and happen to spend your holiday in Bali, you should never miss visiting Bali Coffee Plantation. It is the place where you can see various kinds of coffee, such as Arabica coffee, Robusta coffee, and the famous and pricey Luwak coffee. You will be able to watch the process, from harvesting until making process to coffee powder. Experience how to make traditional Balinese coffee. Besides coffee, you can also enjoy other plantations, such as pineapples, snake fruits or salak, and many more. Enjoy the best taste of Balinese coffee or ginger tea while enjoying the natural green scenery of the river valley. You can buy various products sold in Bali Coffee Plantation, such as traditional Balinese coffee, Luwak coffee, herb oil, and many more. Do not forget to taste the famous and expensive Luwak Coffee. Enjoy the rich yet smooth taste of the coffee. The best part is, you can taste it for free.
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Kanto Lampo Waterfall, Br. Kelod Kangin, Beng, Gianyar 80551 Indonesia
The Kanto Lampo Waterfall was created after the Kanto Lampo river region was hit by an avalanche. This waterfall is in the Kelod Kangin hamlet, Beng village in Gianyar, Bali. This may not be one of the best-known waterfalls in Indonesia but is a perfect day trip spot from Ubud. This region is hidden away in Bali’s jungle and the waterfall is 10 meters from the Kanto Lampo spring. The water that now flows over the rocky cliff which was previously used for irrigation of farmlands. The cliff above is an irrigation channel but the water now gushes endlessly over the cliff.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali, Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the hotel lobby on time
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Min 2 people
- Pick up time 7.30 am
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.