Love Bali Bike Tours
There is so much to see in the areas around Ubud. Our guides are from this area and have intimate knowledge of the special places along this route. The Ubud Bike Tour Travels through traditional villages and stops at numerous Temples. We also visit Tegallalang the world famous Rice Terraces.
We like this Bali cycling eco tours to be interactive , and what you see can very from day to day. If it is rice harvesting season, we will stop and participate in the harvest. If it’s kite flying season, we will watch the people as they launch their favorite kites. Sometimes there are ceremonies taking place. Sometimes we stop to talk to a farmer about what he does in the rice fields. This is where you really get an understanding of the Balinese daily life and our experienced guides bring you righ to it.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop English guide Morning Coffee Lunch Water Bike Helmet Wet weather Insurance
What's excluded :
Love Bali Bike Tours start the tour by picking up customers at the hotel, then drive up to see a Tegallalang Rice Terrace and to Coffe Plantation then drive up to Kintamani for breakfast and take some pictures of Amazing view in Batur Mountain and Batur Lake. After that we drive another 10 minutes to our Start point then we are off on your bike and we ride through the Rural Village, visiting balinese house and we cycle downhill around 2,5-3 hours
So you will experience the spirit of rural life that you never seen before and also you could see how the village life is so modest, simple, humble yet they are still happy with their life.
Throughout the tour we will also stop at one of the village temple, where you will be given detailed information We ensure your trip is memorable
Our car follows as a back up, and many more activities that not be described detail so that come and prove it, then you will do something good for villagers as our coming means nothing for them. Alter enjoying the rural life then we will Anish our trip by serving customers with an Indonesian lunch. After lunch we drop you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.