Little Ripper Under 13yo
Catching their first wave is an experience they'll never forget, and knowing the correct technique will have they up on their feet and surfing in no time. You can choose from a range or courses all designed to improve their surfing whatever level they’re at. Our coaches will assess their ability and show them how to improve, whether it’s catching more waves, perfecting the bottom turn or faster cutbacks.From theory in the classroom to practice of the beach, our surfing syllabus covers everything they need to make the most of their surf sessions and get them stoked.
What's included :
- Transport Pick Up and Transfer Back to the Hotel (Legian, Seminyak, Oberoi, Canggu, Kuta, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, and Sanur area.
- Private 1:1 Ratio student to Instructor/Assistant.
- Surfing Equipment (Surf Board, Leg Rope, Gath Surf Helmet & Reef Booties during reef trips)
- Reef Boat usage for reef trips in Sanur
- Class Duration, Private/Little Ripper Class 60 minutes
- One Million Dollar USD Liability Insurance
- Shower Facilities Fresh Water and Soap
- Imported Zink and Sunscreen
- Sealed Drinking Water throughout entirety of course
- Rip Curl Rash Shirt and Board Short
- Private Changing Rooms
- Individual Locker Facilities
- Free Tea & Coffee only in Legian
- Free Fresh Fruits after the lesson
- Student Study book during the course (The soft copies you can download it in our website)
- Free board rental after the lesson only in Legian
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Transport outside of coverage area
We offer free transport for guest in the coolest vans in town; totally air-conditioned, free WIFI, roof racked up to carry boards, kitted out with DVD players featuring the latest Rip Curl surf movies to psych you up on your way to the school. All students are equipped with a Rip Curl School of Surf rash shirts, legging, Rip Curl board shorts, wet suits (on request), surf helmet, ensuring your comfort and safety. We are super concision about protecting our students from the sun and supply high quality sunscreen for your body, all natural zinc cream for your face before and during all sessions, insist our students replenish their fluids with drinking water at every opportunity, and fresh fruit after the lesson.
Our school facilities include the latest range of Rip Curl surf wear, changing rooms, personal lockers, private bathrooms, fresh water showers, towel and street parking. Chill out area with cold drinks, good tunes, tables and chairs. If your bringing a friend or family member along, then all location are adjacent to great restaurants where they can relax in style and enjoy a meal.
Courses are scheduled daily at 8 am, 10 am, 1 pm and 3 pm at Rip Curl School of Surf. Different disciplines and levels may require different tides, wave size and wind conditions. We will make every effort to schedule your course accordingly.
The Rip Curl School of Surf goes to great effort to ensure that all our instructor and assistants are among the highest qualified in the world. We annually fly in certification instructors or send our crew abroad to complete levels in all of our different course disciplines; making sure we are teaching the latest and most efficient programs. We insist our front line crew and drivers also partake in our activities to give them an understand of our programs, so they are able to answer questions and more importantly share in your experience.
We use modern quality equipment for all activities and all kites, boards, and sails are selected to provide maximum safety and enjoyment to students at all levels. All school activities are covered by a $ 1,000,000 insurance policy.
Rip Curl School of Surf photographers will take photos during the lesson, which will be for sale to the guest on completion of the program. Images are stored on a custom Rip Curl surfboard USB.
Departure Point :Rip Curl School Of Surf
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The schedule of the lesson will be confirmed one day in advance
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers