Lempuyang Temple Instagram Private Tour - Gates of Heaven
Our Lempuyang Temple - Gate of Heaven tour by ForeverVacation Bali is one of our most popular tours we currently offer. This privately guided, full-day tour, will take you to the most famous spots on the beautiful island of Bali. All of your favorite pictures you see on your friend's newsfeed will now become your reality. From beginning to the end you will be able to have a fun, stress-free day as this tour is all-inclusive to ensure you will have an unforgettable experience.
6:00 AM – Pick up at your hotel
9:00 AM – Arrive at Tirta Gangga
9:30 AM – Arrive at Pura Lempuyang Temple (views of Mount Agung)
12:00 PM – Lunch Time!
1:00 PM – Finish lunch and continue your tour
2:00 PM – Visit Tukad Cepung Waterfall
4:00 PM – Visit Tegalalang rice terraces
5:00 PM – Swing on the jungle swing at the famous coffee plantation
6:00 PM – Return back to your hotel
7:30 PM – Arrive back at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Jungle swing ticket
- Private transportation hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Alas Harum Agro Tourism
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Lempuyang Temple is called the gate of heaven. The temple’s unique location and spectacular views are definitely a highlight for the fit and willing. The steep and challenging climb with more than 1700 stairs will lead you to the temple almost 1.200m above sea level. The entire area around mount Lempuyang is actually one of the best to hike and enjoy a Bali, that has nothing to do with the south.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga Water Palace is a stunning tourist attraction near Ababi village less than an hour’s drive from Denpasar. Designed and constructed by Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem, the last King of Karangasem, in 1948 and showcases a unique mix of Balinese and Chinese architecture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Water is the most perfect traveler because it becomes the path itself when it travels. Sometimes we need to follow a path to undertake the most beautiful journey of our life. There are innumerable paths in Bali that will lead you to untouched places, and if you push yourself a bit harder to really explore the secrets that Bali has hidden far away from the commercial tourists, you will discover these places. Tukad Cepung Waterfall is one of these places that you might want to consider putting on your travel checklist.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Take a ride on the famous jungle swing at the coffee plantation. This is an Instagram feed favorite!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
If you’ve seen any photos of Bali online you will most likely recognize the shot below of lush green terraced rice fields. Does it look familiar? This is the iconic Tegalalang rice terrace, one of the most visited tourist attractions in Ubud. If you’re planning a trip to Bali, you have to add a visit to the rice fields of Ubud to your itinerary.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Ubud Traditional Spa, Br. Payogan, Kedewatan, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Pass by multiple spas in Ubud along the way
Pass By: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Pass by Ubud Traditional Art Market during the tour
Pass By: Seminyak Beach, Seminyak Indonesia
Pass by Seminyak Beach if your hotel is located around the SouthWest part of Bali.
Pass By: Canggu Beach, Jl. Batu Bolong, Canggu Indonesia
Pass by Canggu Beach if your hotel is located around the SouthWest part of Bali.
Pass By: Kuta Beach - Bali, Kuta 80361 Indonesia
Pass by Kuta Beach if your hotel is located around the SouthWest part of Bali.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide a pickup for you from your hotel. Please let us know your hotel name before you submit this tour. Thanks!Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.